This just in: animepark13 joins Useless Forums...

The name is Wesley, or Wessels. Right now i am working at hospital interning in the IS department. This will be my last week here, because i have to go to college next week.

animepark13 said:
The name is Wesley, or Wessels. Right now i am working at hospital interning in the IS department. This will be my last week here, because i have to go to college next week.
He's a software packer. :lol:

ceiling fly said:
He's a software packer. :lol:

ha ha i only did that for a week. for the past 3 weeks they havent really had much for me to do so they threw me to the help desk. i spend most of my time on forums and flash games now. But getting paid to do that is quite nice:fly:

animepark13 said:
ha ha i only did that for a week. for the past 3 weeks they havent really had much for me to do so they threw me to the help desk. i spend most of my time on forums and flash games now. But getting paid to do that is quite nice:fly:

Welcome to the IT world.

animepark13 said:
bad thing is i don't know how the internet will be at the dorms. hopefully it wont be shit like i have now.

College internet is so-so. Probably won't be able to game on it.

April23 said:
College internet is so-so. Probably won't be able to game on it.

http://networking.lamar.edu/Data/Reference/dormsfaq.htm
Each dorm room here at Lamar University has a 10/100Mbps Ethernet data connection.
The fiber backbone here at Lamar supports data rates of 1Gbps (Gigabit Ethernet). All of this eventually gets you to the Internet. Lamar currently has a 15Mbps connection to the Internet and a 5Mbps connection to Internet2

i guess that is good.

animepark13 said:
http://networking.lamar.edu/Data/Reference/dormsfaq.htm
Each dorm room here at Lamar University has a 10/100Mbps Ethernet data connection.
The fiber backbone here at Lamar supports data rates of 1Gbps (Gigabit Ethernet). All of this eventually gets you to the Internet. Lamar currently has a 15Mbps connection to the Internet and a 5Mbps connection to Internet2

i guess that is good.

Sharing it amongst everyone else is going to kill it I would think.