This just in: Allnighte joins Useless Forums...

i thought we were supposed to vote by rating the thread. do we need to post text votes also?

thread voting is purely for closing the thread by virtue of democracy...serves no other purpose...you have to actually post a vote for someone to be released from their pg thread...it takes 3 positive approvals

thread voting is purely for closing the thread by virtue of democracy...serves no other purpose...you have to actually post a vote for someone to be released from their pg thread...it takes 3 positive approvals
oops. ok, thanks for the info.

Dear Allnighte,

We would love for you to play with us in our lovely little forum, however you don't like cheese. We LOVE cheese. I mean...what kinda crazy person doesn't like cheese?!?!?! .....obviously, you're not our kinda crazy. If you want to post here you must convert....or else.

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!

Love,
Pandie

This post made me think of our "almost" fondue during new years eve. Then I thought of what you can do with melted cheese. Then I thought of Pandora and Blondie covered in melted cheese. When can we come visit again? :drool:

For the new guy:

Can you find a better solution to this problem?

elephantintheway.jpg

Sup :shifty: Welcome to our corner. your neurons seem to fire at girls boobs a lot. Does it hurt them?
oh not at all. they're like little wet tongues licking and tingling the boobies.
52k miles, wow....

I put that on a car in 2-3 years :fly:
oh yeah totally. if i still lived at our old house, i'd easily be driving 20k/year. i'd be pretty much at 100k by now.
This post made me think of our "almost" fondue during new years eve. Then I thought of what you can do with melted cheese. Then I thought of Pandora and Blondie covered in melted cheese. When can we come visit again? :drool:
For the new guy:

Can you find a better solution to this problem?

elephantintheway.jpg

elephantproblem.jpg