This just in: Allnighte joins Useless Forums...

i don't think we "should" mainly because we may need to use oil for some other reason in the far future. however it will probably happen if the market needs it.
indoor rock climbing. i dont know of any outdoor places, and even if i did, i'd need someone better than me to go with to be safe. though i have thought about going to some little hills up by my house and checking out the rocks.
:heart: sup babe
it depends. am i trying to survive there? do i need food,shelter, and water? i'll assume not, because then then answer is obvious. so i'd probably say a woman who loves me and i love her back. what else could anyone want?

school, girls, games (half way through twilight princess, havent played since this quarter started)

i know that name!
JK2. i was never a real fan of the UT series, though ut2k4 i played at a lan party a few months ago, and it was real fun. i think it was 2k4. the one with capture points and vehicles and such

dude wtf are you talking about! you, sarah, smileynev, ded, flynavy, and so many more that i barely remember, we were the day crew! those were good times

52k i think. putting very few miles on it now that i'm close to school

i like cheese! just only on certain applications. blame mcdonalds and other fast food/crappy cheese places for making me gag when i smell certain kinds of cheese

i thought i was lactose intolerant for a bit, but i just drank 4 tall glasses of milk in a 2 hour time span a few days ago, and i dont recall feeling anything adverse.
i probably wont answer more until tuesday next week. i have a midterm tomorrow and a paper due monday that i havent done *any* of the reader for.
both the doom and quake series were good when they were young. as time went on, they got pretty bad. well.. quake didn't get too bad. i played q3 a good amount. i could beat the bots on the hardest level.
i still play tribes1 though, that game owns.
Master of the multi-quote!!

How do you feel about more exotic cheeses that haven't been used by fast-food chains and the like? I'm talking your goudas, you emmentals, fetas gorgonzolas and bries.

Did you create the Allnighte smiley, or did you just pay the $50 to turn it into a standard smiley on genmay?

i recognize your name

thanks... I was totally fishing for that one (in case you couldn't tell)

Last edited:
Master of the multi-quote!!

How do you feel about more exotic cheeses that haven't been used by fast-food chains and the like? I'm talking your goudas, you emmentals, fetas gorgonzolas and bries.

Did you create the Allnighte smiley, or did you just pay the $50 to turn it into a standard smiley on genmay?

feta and parmessian and i think american (the mcdonalds kind) are the stronger ones that just don't taste very good to me. havent tried the other ones.
mozzerella is probably my favorite cheese. though i don't eat any cheese all by itself
i have had a bruschetta fetish lately. you can buy a little carton of tomatoes, oil, garlic, onions, basil, etc, and spread it on some toasted french bread. ZOMG so good.

dude wtf are you talking about! you, sarah, smileynev, ded, flynavy, and so many more that i barely remember, we were the day crew! those were good times
Its easily been two years since I've posted over there. Last time I lurked, I didn't recognize a single name on the first page of threads other than sanjay and DigitalMocking. I assumed since attention spans are short there along with the flood of new people, that memory would follow.

feta and parmessian and i think american (the mcdonalds kind) are the stronger ones that just don't taste very good to me. havent tried the other ones.
mozzerella is probably my favorite cheese. though i don't eat any cheese all by itself
i have had a bruschetta fetish lately. you can buy a little carton of tomatoes, oil, garlic, onions, basil, etc, and spread it on some toasted french bread. ZOMG so good.
there was a bruschetta recipe posted here the other day. i'm going to try it out soon. that's good eatin right there.

Its easily been two years since I've posted over there. Last time I lurked, I didn't recognize a single name on the first page of threads other than sanjay and DigitalMocking. I assumed since attention spans are short there along with the flood of new people, that memory would follow.
no, there's a lot of names i recognize from there when I see them elsewhere. I can't always remember any sort of detail to go along with them, but your nick happens to have your profession built right in.

I was bast_imret on GM for quite awhile, then I spent about 7 months nameraped to basil_limeaide till they implemented purchased namerapes again.