This just in: Alizee is hot (1 pic=400k)

shockthemonkey said:
heh i always say that, myself.... and you caught me on it! :)

she's all mine though.... although i think she got her boobies inflated... I have some pics of her and she's flat as a board... then some pics of her (like at the beach) she has large B's/C's. I'm not a fan of implants.... or any unneeded plastic surgery... or tattoos... or lots of piercings... what can I say, im a conservative lil boy! :D
She's quite young though so she might've just been a late bloomer.

*tries to keep hope alive*

I Robert I said:
She's quite young though so she might've just been a late bloomer.

*tries to keep hope alive*
yeah I was hoping that too :(

either way she's stunning.... who wants more pics?

shockthemonkey said:
yeah I was hoping that too :(

either way she's stunning.... who wants more pics?
Hmm... Pics of hot/extremely cute young woman OR no pics at all.. Let me think about that one for a while.

shockthemonkey said:
who knows, some boys like other boys....
You'd think that boys who like boys would stay away from a thread about a hot member of the opposite sex? I could be wrong though.

I Robert I said:
You'd think that boys who like boys would stay away from a thread about a hot member of the opposite sex? I could be wrong though.
maybe they like her makeup and want to learn the secrets?

i want the learn those makeup secrets... but so i can make my (non existant) girlie hawt

shockthemonkey said:
maybe they like her makeup and want to learn the secrets?

i want the learn those makeup secrets... but so i can make my (non existant) girlie hawt
Damn, didn't think of it from that angle. Good thinking there.

I had most of those pics. Was mostly the public appearance shots I didn't already have. But thanks none the less.

I Robert I said:
Damn, didn't think of it from that angle. Good thinking there.

I had most of those pics. Was mostly the public appearance shots I didn't already have. But thanks none the less.
yeah it's hard to find pics of her :(

do you have any that I missed?

shockthemonkey said:
yeah it's hard to find pics of her :(

do you have any that I missed?
Nah I think you have what I have pretty much. I know I don't have any great hi-res one that you're missing atleast.

I Robert I said:
Nah I think you have what I have pretty much. I know I don't have any great hi-res one that you're missing atleast.
*sigh*

that's ok, I have a couple GB's of high res pics of other hawt celeb chicks.... that's what I do when I'm in work... :D

alizee_c91.jpg

i want a hi-res of that pic :(

Mondoz said:
I think you have a virus. Your display is all hosed up.
All the words are scrambled.

:wft:
I believe it's time to replace your babelfish sir.