This isn't right...

Mondoz said:
You're female.

There's a pic requirement.

So? I have yet to hear that from a mod around here :p

And I posted pics, so I fulfilled that so-called *requirement*.

It's kind of funny. I don't feel quite as camera shy with the group here, but on the other hand camwhoring really runs counter to what I've been for most of my life. Dunno, just some random stuff running through my mind these days, I'm going to have to quit thinking! :tard:

BigDov said:
*yawns* Okay, I'll admit to the internal..... external, nope.

Ya jipper...

Yes, he did, I think it was in Kevlar's camwhoring thread, not sure though. I'm too lazy to look for it on dialup :o

Not to unhijack your thread. But when my grampa died I didn't cry. I didn't even feel sad really. I felt bad for my dad and my granny. But not a tear came to my eye. We just wern't close.

crazymike said:
Not to unhijack your thread. But when my grampa died I didn't cry. I didn't even feel sad really. I felt bad for my dad and my granny. But not a tear came to my eye. We just wern't close.

That's getting back on topic. Yes, that what I'm talking about. It's kind of hard to make myself care when we just haven't been close at all.

dreamwalker said:
That's getting back on topic. Yes, that what I'm talking about. It's kind of hard to make myself care when we just haven't been close at all.

the only strong memory I have of him was when he hit me with his cain after I kicked my brother in the nuts. I think I was about 12.

That is the only memory I have and it was from 10 years before he died.

crazymike said:
the only strong memory I have of him was when he hit me with his cain after I kicked my brother in the nuts. I think I was about 12.

That is the only memory I have and it was from 10 years before he died.

Certainly not much reason to feel close to him, or to care deeply at his death unfortunately. Sometimes (OK, a lot of the time) I think family is overrated, until I take a good look at my kids. They give me hope for the future :heart:

Onnotangu said:
meh people die.
death never really affects me that much.

It would affect me if I had known her better. Several years ago my other grandmother died, and it made little difference to me. I hadn't seen her since I was 5 years old, at the time of a pretty ugly family fight. It was by her stubborn choice that she didn't see me in that time, so I didn't much care when she died. I didn't even go to that funeral :o

El Borracho said:
4 families within my family live within a mile from my house. I'm looking forword to spending less time with my family. :o

I couldn't stand that. If my family lived that close to me someone would be hurting by the end of the first week, if we made it that long.

I actually spoke to my two sisters today by telephone, the first time in years. So far so good, we'll see how it goes when I'm there.

dreamwalker said:
Yes, he did, I think it was in Kevlar's camwhoring thread, not sure though. I'm too lazy to look for it on dialup :o

Wow. Vindicated twice in one night.
I'm going for a record here.

You remembered my pic, eh? ;)

BigDov said:
If you insist *sigh*

I'm sure if it exists, it's still uploaded on imageshack or something..... but that's a really big if at this point.
not to be late to the party, but i remember seeing a pic of mondoz.

dreamwalker said:
Certainly not much reason to feel close to him, or to care deeply at his death unfortunately. Sometimes (OK, a lot of the time) I think family is overrated, until I take a good look at my kids. They give me hope for the future :heart:

see, I don't believe you should love someone just because they are family. Your family should be important to you, but not because they are your family.

I love my family for who they are, not because I popped out of my mothers vaginal cavity.