This isn't right...

dreamwalker said:
I got a phone call earlier today telling me that my grandmother died this morning. To make a long story short, my family isn't exactly close. I hadn't seen my grandmother for close to ten years. I didn’t even recognize my sister’s voice when I heard her on the phone. Even with this being the case, it seems like I should care more than I do.

I don't really expect anyone to have an answer for me, but this just doesn't seem right.
I understand. Both of my parent while growing up were very close to their family to including aunt, uncles, and cousins so family was very important to both of them. Since my father was in the military long vacations usually revolved around visiting one set of grandparents and or the other. This would include most the aunts, uncles, and cousins. Because of a certain event, one side of my extended family I couldn't give a rats ass about anymore.

dreamwalker said:
Not so, I posted a pic of me when I was smiling, short memory there? :p

Believe it or not, I smile and laugh a lot IRL, it's just cameras that ruin my mood.

One pic.

Taken from a survelance satellite 20,000 miles away.

And that was after prodding.

Findakáno said:
I understand. Both of my parent while growing up were very close to their family to including aunt, uncles, and cousins so family was very important to both of them. Since my father was in the military long vacations usually revolved around visiting one set of grandparents and or the other. This would include most the aunts, uncles, and cousins. Because of a certain event, one side of my extended family I couldn't give a rats ass about anymore.

The actual events are different, but the feeling is pretty close.

Mondoz said:
One pic.

Taken from a survelance satellite 20,000 miles away.

And that was after prodding.

One pic.

Taken by a friend in the same room.

Posted just because the opportunity came up, so there :p

CletusJones said:
poast eet!!!

You probably saw it in that thread she posted pics of her witch costume.

At least I thought it was a witch costume. Hard to tell from that far away.

Mondoz said:

so, you did not take a photograph with a spy satellite?

Mondoz said:

Shens, it was not that far away :rolleyes:

CletusJones said:
so, you did not take a photograph with a spy satellite?

No, he didn't.

dreamwalker said:
Shens, it was not that far away :rolleyes:

Yes it was. Most people have posted pics of themselves, in some sort of a portrait sort of fashion, and many of them were actually smiling at the time.
You haven't, and your only 'smiling' pic was snapped by one of the NRO sats, on a particularly clear day.

dreamwalker said:
No, he didn't.

That's what you think.

Mondoz said:
Yes it was. Most people have posted pics of themselves, in some sort of a portrait sort of fashion, and many of them were actually smiling at the time.
You haven't, and your only 'smiling' pic was snapped by one of the NRO sats, on a particularly clear day.

That's what you think.

I didn't smile in the pic I posted of myself, and I have yet to see a picture of you magically appear......... :rolleyes:

BigDov said:
I didn't smile in the pic I posted of myself, and I have yet to see a picture of you magically appear......... :rolleyes:

I've posted pics.

Internal and external. :p

BigDov said:
*yawns* Okay, I'll admit to the internal..... external, nope.

Ya jipper...

Lies. I have too.

I don't remember what thread, but I have. :p

BigDov said:
If you insist *sigh*

I'm sure if it exists, it's still uploaded on imageshack or something..... but that's a really big if at this point.

This one was from my own space somewheres.

Mondoz said:

So? And your point would be? Last time I checked there was no requirement for pics of any kind.

That's what you think.

Oh?

:shifty:

dreamwalker said:
So? And your point would be? Last time I checked there was no requirement for pics of any kind.

You're female.

There's a pic requirement.