This isn't good . . .

Nemo said:
Pretty hypocrtical and ironic considering who carried out Horoshimi. :rolleyes:

Soldier: Poi ta? [Kim turns to face him] Pa chin! Peya Hans Brix poge tode ka. ["Sir, Hans Blix is here from the United Nations"]
Kim: Hans Brix? Aww no! Oh, herro. great to see you again, Hans.
Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, and your guards won't let me in to certain areas.
Kim: Hans Hans Hans, we've been through this a dozen times! I don't have any weapons of mass destruction, okay Hans?
Blix: Then let me look around so I can ease the UN's collective mind.
Kim: Hans you're breakin' my balls here, Hans, you're breakin' my balls!
Blix: I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you! Let' me see your whole palace, or else!
Kim: Or erse, what?
Blix: Or else we will be very, very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry wie are.
Kim: Okay, I'rr show you, Hans. You ready? Stand a rittre to your reft. [Blix steps to his left] A rittre more. [Blix steps to his left again, landing on a wooden circle] Good. [pulls back on an ornament that turned out to be a lever. The circle drops away under Blix and he goes down into an abyss screaming. He comes up on the other side of the aquarium window, rising up in the water] There you go, Hans Brix! How do you rike that, you fucking cocksucker?! [a shark has found Blix and tears into him] Do you have any idea how fucking busy I am, Hans Brix?! Werr fuck you! You want inspections?! Werr inspect that, you buttfucking piece of shit!! [Blix's head has come off his body] What? Do you think I'm some petty arms dearer? I'm pranning the attack! Congraturations, Team America! You have stopped nothing!
There are times when you show you're 15 and don't know what you're talking about.

Now is one of those times.

Nemo said:
You know some would considering your dumbfuck president a helluva lot worse than some dictators.

Our president may be a dumbfuck, but at least he doesn't control the country.

fly said:
Switch sides now. You're Kim, wouldn't you want nukes?

If I was Kim I'd say fuck it, lets westernize. I'm sick of this shithole that we live in. Lets get some Mcdonalds and hooters over here, pronto.

smileynev said:
If I was Kim I'd say fuck it, lets westernize. I'm sick of this shithole that we live in. Lets get some Mcdonalds and hooters over here, pronto.
But then he wouldn't have peons, serfs, and concubines.

theacoustician said:
There are times when you show you're 15 and don't know what you're talking about.

Now is one of those times.

the clue was in the text "Congraturations, Team America! You have stopped nothing!"

Haewo..:)

Nemo said:
You know some would considering your dumbfuck president a helluva lot worse than some dictators.

Well until I have to start covering my ankles for fear of stoning I think I'll pick him...

smileynev said:
Our president may be a dumbfuck, but at least he doesn't control the country.

:D

elpmis said:
Kim Jong is completely unpredictable, but his neighbors may reign him in.

... japan has said that if North Korea goes nuclear, they will too, in self defense. China goes into meltdown at the thought of a nuclear Japan. They remember WWII.

China has complete control of North Korea if they chose to use it. If China closes the border, The lights go off in North Korea, the vehicles stop moving, and everyone starves to death within a few weeks.

I think China likes to see the West squirm as long as possible, but in the end, they will squash Kim one way or the other.

Well put, china hates us and every other fucker here but the last thing they want is a nuke party in their garden. Kim is gonna die one day, I just hope he doesnt decide to take a few million of us with him.