[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person I miss most is either One Nut or elpmis.

what about whatshisnane omg the dude with the long blond hair
he used to argue with everyone here but i loved him. he lived in his moms basement OR at least that’s what y’all said
he was in the north east i think and his mom might have died

omg how did i forget his name.

@APRIL @fly

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

200118237FullSizeR.jpg

he used to argue with everyone here but i loved him. he lived in his moms basement OR at least that’s what y’all said

@APRIL @fly

OMG HIS NAME WAS ZACK

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL

@APRIL @fly

Zach. I message him every few years to see if he'll reply and I google his name just to check hes not dead. Hes been MIA for a long time now. Some years ago I paid some bills for him as did another UFer and I had little contact with him since. He was quite personal to me for many reasons and I just found a photo of us together as I was doing my annual sentimental box organising. Bittersweet memories so I wont upload the picture.

Except his brother who crashed his truck and stole his rice.
His brothers were assholes to him. He had such a hard life and I remember fondly speaking to his mum on the phone a lot while she was alive. She was a truly sweet and lovely woman putting up with an abusive husband and lots of sons living in real poverty. It's really sad how his life journey went and I cant imagine it's gotten much better since I last spoke to him which was in 2016.

Well that’s depressing as fuck.
His whole life was depressing as fuck but that's not my story to tell. Suffice to say I think I was his first and only friend for much of his life considering he was home schooled and was so socially awkward. Complicated guy with lots of potential but born into bad circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.