[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
19081464020190814164626.jpg

I cant remember if you watch a lot of TV or not, its Scranton Pa. That building is supposedly one of the top 3 most known TV locations ever. Brady Bunch house is #1 and I don't remember #2.

Its seen in the opening credits of The Office.
Cool. I've watched a lot of office but didn't recognize it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I cant remember if you watch a lot of TV or not, its Scranton Pa. That building is supposedly one of the top 3 most known TV locations ever. Brady Bunch house is #1 and I don't remember #2.

Its seen in the opening credits of The Office.
That San Francisco pastel block of houses from that show with Ted Knight. Can't remember the show. The girls were cute, Ted was always yelling at Monroe.

The entry of the hospital I was hanging out in recently has been in dozens of TV shows and movies.

Portland is used quite a bit. It’s Central City on The Flash, just the flyovers. Street scenes are BC.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
The entry of the hospital I was hanging out in recently has been in dozens of TV shows and movies.

Portland is used quite a bit. It’s Central City on The Flash, just the flyovers. Street scenes are BC.

If you shoot film on one of your own properties you get two pay- cheques .
Why pay to rent someone else's property at $10-20,000 / day or more , if it's your property you can name your price .

Status
Not open for further replies.