[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did a weird rebound tho
On justice, theres no bass present
on the black album, theres bass all over and you can f'n hear it
After that, it seems to go away again

Black album was produced by Rick Rubin. I don't know if that was the only one though.

Nvm I'm getting my shit mixed up it was Bob Rock. The other guy who produced a shitload of successful albums.

Both those guys knew how to hear and extract "the thing" that took pretty successful bands and rocketed them to world tour level commercial success shit. While pissing off "purist" fans along the way with cries of "sell out", and laughing all the way to the bank.

Look up the life works of both and you'll see a laundry list of acts you recognize.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Both those guys knew how to hear and extract "the thing" that took pretty successful bands and rocketed them to world tour level commercial success shit. While pissing off "purist" fans along the way with cries of "sell out", and laughing all the way to the bank.

Look up the life works of both and you'll see a laundry list of acts you recognize.
Mutt Lang, Pyromania. Love it or hate it, it stands.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, countless others.

As much of a little bitch as Lars Ulrich can be he really did say it best.

"Sold out? Yeah we sold out. Sold out stadiums all over the world."

As if any one of us in the same position would've said no, lol.

19071220MVIMG20190712195736.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
The guy who mixed And Justice For All claims he had it mixed and Lars instructed him to turn the bass down, and turn it down some more.

Then years later, Lars claimed he has no recollection of that being the case.

Lars may be a wealthy drummer (so what) (and he sucks) but he’s also a fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.