[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the pic and instantly thought you were going parachuting or something with those belts on. :)

Geezus, whats with all the health scares lately?!

That was my first thought too, then I'm like no Iimmi's not going skydiving.
Found that brand of harness on some sites for EMT gear.

I saw the pic and instantly thought you were going parachuting or something with those belts on. :)

Geezus, whats with all the health scares lately?!
I thought someone had brought over a racecar and shoved him in it. Then I realized that if he knew someone with a racecar he would have had a story about it.

I’ve landed in the cardiology ward. They have Fox Sports and the US Open is today.

My timing is impeccable.

PS this is only my second time using my phone online and can’t figure out how to log out. I’m not lurking.

I want coffee dammit

190614747IMG3154.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I’m being admitted. It appears as though I damaged my ticker at some point. Maybe a heart attack.

I thought I was a goner there for a sec.
If you don't give someone here your contact info, can you please put a card in your wallet that says, "If found, please post my status on uselessforums.com. My password is BigBeardBiggerStories7."

We actually used to have a wallet card at the forum some of us originally came from.

If you don't give someone here your contact info, can you please put a card in your wallet that says, "If found, please post my status on uselessforums.com. My password is BigBeardBiggerStories7."

We actually used to have a wallet card at the forum some of us originally came from.
i was gonna post about this card.
we can’t lose another member or any more cats

• Gravy

I’m pretty sure if I croak my son will eventually log in.

I have a weird habit now. I only check my email maybe every two weeks after checking a few times s day for years. I’m uninformed.

And I found out I lost 8 lbs last week. Damn!

well, only for mine. But he'll be a teen in a few months, so he's too old for you now.
I’m about to have two teenagers with one more close behind.

I thought yours was closer to Ian’s age and just turning 12 this year though?

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.