[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
191214971facebook1576315278994001.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
How horrible would it be to be that kid
Why? She says she posted the ones with him, now she wants some without. Maybe her family wants pics without him, maybe she doesn't plan on being with the Dad much longer. Why assume the kid is somehow treated horribly or feels bad in any way. I officiated my step-daughters wedding and had no issue stepping out of some of the pics so her dad's family could have some without me. Same deal at my other step's wedding. It didn't mean anything bad was going down. * I personally paid for the lions share of both said weddings. No fouls were issued or received.
Edit-add: Step-Mom forgot one thing. She should have made a request for everybody to be removed from the pics but the boy in question, so maybe they'd have a nice pic for HIS mom.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Why? She says she posted the ones with him, now she wants some without. Maybe her family wants pics without him, maybe she doesn't plan on being with the Dad much longer. Why assume the kid is somehow treated horribly or feels bad in any way. I officiated my step-daughters wedding and had no issue stepping out of some of the pics so her dad's family could have some without me. Same deal at my other step's wedding. It didn't mean anything bad was going down. * I personally paid for the lions share of both said weddings. No fouls were issued or received.
Edit-add: Step-Mom forgot one thing. She should have made a request for everybody to be removed from the pics but the boy in question, so maybe they'd have a nice pic for HIS mom.

The difference being in your situation those were adults who could (maybe) understand such things. Some 8 year old kid probably just feel abandoned.

Or who knows maybe they hate each other and the kid wanted to be chopped out. Or maybe he was kidnapped and they're trying to dispose of evidence.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The difference being in your situation those were adults who could (maybe) understand such things. Some 8 year old kid probably just feel abandoned.

Or who knows maybe they hate each other and the kid wanted to be chopped out. Or maybe he was kidnapped and they're trying to dispose of evidence.
Kid may normally live with his bio-mom, not really dig the step-mom and his bio has been programming that his step-sibs(if that's what they are) aren't really his siblings. He may be perfectly fine with it all.
Or maybe step-mom just wants some pics that don't underscore how she's now with some dude who already has a kid, blah, blah.
Someone bothered to make sure they all had matching flannels to a point. They may be a perfectly nice blended family.
Some step-children earn the shit they get/got every day. Even bio-parents may have their favorites, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.