[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
19120721420191207114128.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and adi
there's a better way to say it though.

I mostly agree but maybe suicidal folks may take others’ feelings into consideration. I’ll admit, I was suicidal for a time and my intent was to make sure nobody close to me would find me or have to clean up anything. Which is weird, because the cleanup should’ve been the last of my worries for them.

• Barf
Reactions: wetwillie
I mostly agree but maybe suicidal folks may take others’ feelings into consideration. I’ll admit, I was suicidal for a time and my intent was to make sure nobody close to me would find me or have to clean up anything. Which is weird, because the cleanup should’ve been the last of my worries for them.
I think if they were thinking about other peeps they should do it outside, like in nature if possible. Nasty AF when someone dies inside and isn't found within a day or two. I've done most or all the cleanup at 2 places where it was 6 and 8 weeks respectively. Only way I could hack it was to get high, then slam a few shots, then slam on several layers of gear and pretend it was a zombie movie. Not sure if I was the living or the dead. :(

I think if they were thinking about other peeps they should do it outside, like in nature if possible. Nasty AF when someone dies inside and isn't found within a day or two. I've done most or all the cleanup at 2 places where it was 6 and 8 weeks respectively. Only way I could hack it was to get high, then slam a few shots, then slam on several layers of gear and pretend it was a zombie movie. Not sure if I was the living or the dead. :(

Yep. I’m pretty sure the poster above is in a train or subway. Not really nature though, and can you imagine the mess? Yucky.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.