[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
190920745KIMG2057.jpg

is this a flow chart? Do you pick one from each? How are you supposed to chain the together.

What about bisexual people, do they pick two? What about asexual people.
bisexuality isn't attraction to (only) two genders, it's long meant attraction to my gender and other genders.

the symbols ostensibly show where on the unicorn it affects.

asexual people may be represented by the lower areas of the sexual attraction line. sexual attraction is separate from romantic attraction, hence the second line. not everyone who is ace is aro. also not everyone who is ace is 100% anti sex, some are sex repulsed but some just don't have the desire themselves but are happy and willing to perform sex acts for the benefits of others. some fall into what they call grey ace, like demisexual.

I don't think the image is meant to be a true mathematical representation of the concepts, just an intro to the idea of the separate things & that they can be a spectrum.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I kind of understand the asexual angle.

I was just wondering the other day if I’d be interested to perform cunning linguist on someone and leaving it at that, and I’m still unsure. I would’ve (and did) in my younger days (a weird one comes to mind that involved turning off my lawn mower and resuming mowing after) but I don’t know about now.

• Love
bisexuality isn't attraction to (only) two genders, it's long meant attraction to my gender and other genders.

the symbols ostensibly show where on the unicorn it affects.

asexual people may be represented by the lower areas of the sexual attraction line. sexual attraction is separate from romantic attraction, hence the second line. not everyone who is ace is aro. also not everyone who is ace is 100% anti sex, some are sex repulsed but some just don't have the desire themselves but are happy and willing to perform sex acts for the benefits of others. some fall into what they call grey ace, like demisexual.

I don't think the image is meant to be a true mathematical representation of the concepts, just an intro to the idea of the separate things & that they can be a spectrum.
let the record show - this is the part where you lost me

• Haha
let the record show - this is the part where you lost me
Maybe their pages will make it clearer.

Here is a sample unicorn filled out - yes, it is supposed to be a self-awareness checklist type thing.
uni.jpg

Maybe their pages will make it clearer.

Here is a sample unicorn filled out - yes, it is supposed to be a self-awareness checklist type thing.
View attachment 9529

uni.jpg

Zero emotional attachment to anyone.
Will bang anything that will let them.

Unuestionably male.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
but are they cis binary hexadecimal metric?
cis refers to ones own gender and is separate from romantic and sexual attraction to others
binary isn't... it's not an identity? there is an umbrella term nonbinary that refers to genders that are outside of the binary, i.e. someone whose gender isn't turned to 11, but you wouldn't call someone whose gender IS turned to 11 a "binary"

I know you're just taking the piss, but I'm trying to be helpful/informative here because a lot of it is very misunderstood, and it can be confusing if it's not something someone is familiar with.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
Status
Not open for further replies.