[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two teens on medication, a perfectionist 11 year old and a hyperactive 3 year old so I figure I’m pretty much winning at this parenting thing.

• Love
Reactions: nukes
Fun fact

Telly Savalas was slated to portray Luke but he was in Europe and had a fear of flying. Couldn’t get back fast enough so Paul Newman got the gig.

Worked.
That is mind blowing. Just can't picture it, playing Tellyt against George Kennedy. Newman was a lightweight so I think he was the better fit. The film GOds blessed us.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Thanks mom.
it just seems like you're arguing against something I never said; you're acting like I'm pro-punishment for posting the actual technical definition, a context I specifically and explicitly gave and had given as a clarification to my previous post which had been anti-punishment

what I disagreed with was you specifically saying you defied me to find anyone who'd define it as such; it's literally part of the definition so p much everybody in the field would. and because you were arguing about definitions and citing experts, you'll have to forgive me for not understanding why you're now trying to walk it back & claim you're not talking about the academic side but the practice (also the two are pretty inextricably linked so /shrug )

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I get that you don't like me or whatever, and I'm used to you disagreeing with most of what I post, but you're coming at me with some weird "gotcha" and both restating stuff I already said AND telling me I'm wrong to do it, so idk figure it out, bud

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
190824163Resized20190824001851.jpg

I get that you don't like me or whatever, and I'm used to you disagreeing with most of what I post, but you're coming at me with some weird "gotcha" and both restating stuff I already said AND telling me I'm wrong to do it, so idk figure it out, bud
Basically I find you to be a carbon copy of what you complain about with yer mom. You go on way too long and then beat us to death even when it's done. Your assumption is dead on though.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.