[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wonderful.
So long as you dont live here I guess.

This place is beautiful, and I love it, but I couldn't live and work here unless I was telecommuting somehow. 60% of the town's revenue comes from one week, another 30% is for about a two month period, the remaining 10% comes from the rest of the year.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
190805686Resized201908022149431.jpg

So long as you dont live here I guess.

This place is beautiful, and I love it, but I couldn't live and work here unless I was telecommuting somehow. 60% of the town's revenue comes from one week, another 30% is for about a two month period, the remaining 10% comes from the rest of the year.

I'll guess fishing opener +2 months and deer season. Don't know about the other 10%.
:)

My phone went all explodey last night

I took it apart and removed the battery so it wouldnt light the house on fire. then stabbed the battery with a pitchfork and dropped it in water to inert it. It was spectacurely unimpressive. Some very slight smoke, no large gouts of flame at all.

Swappa'ed a pixel 2 xl to replace it @APRIL Peanut wanted a phone with a good camera.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
My phone went all explodey last night

I took it apart and removed the battery so it wouldnt light the house on fire. then stabbed the battery with a pitchfork and dropped it in water to inert it. It was spectacurely unimpressive. Some very slight smoke, no large gouts of flame at all.

Swappa'ed a pixel 2 xl to replace it @APRIL Peanut wanted a phone with a good camera.

I LOVE THAT PHONE!

Not a huge difference between it and the Pixel 3XL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.