[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
it gets that way sometimes. especially right when I'm about to fall asleep - "oh no the fuck you are not!"
better that than when the kid decides theyre never gonna move and constantly scares you to death cause theyre just chill, but you dont know that, and you assume "no movement = something wrong" cause that was the case with your first kid.

lmao. Jason loved it when Louise stood in front of the freezer with the door open. He'd try and put his little hands and feet towards the cold.
I'll have to try that! so far it seems to really like dancing to thrash/crossover & power metal. it fucking LOVES Blind Guardian which cracks me up

better that than when the kid decides theyre never gonna move and constantly scares you to death cause theyre just chill, but you dont know that, and you assume "no movement = something wrong" cause that was the case with your first kid.
yeah I bought a doppler for when it goes dormant but I can't always FIND the heartbeat which just. you know. scares me more. but then it does a thing and I'm like listen here you little shit, don't scare me like that :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
190522606MVIMG20190522163008.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.