[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
220520735Resized20220519170336.jpg

@august I found a huntsman with about a 3.5 inch legspan the other day in my tub. Biggest spider ive ever seen in my life. He was sitting right next to the sprayer head, and damn if he wasnt as big as the sprayer head. Thought it was a plastic toy at first.

Once i realized it wasnt, my goal was just to catch him as quickly as I could so he wouldnt vanish and they id be wondering where the fuck the palm sized spider was hiding in my house.

Friendly dude though, was just scared as i was gently catching him and didnt throw a fuss. Got him in a big container and brought him to the garden to eat all the buggos i dont want there.

lousy short vid that doesnt anywhere near show his size.

thats a 8 inch lid

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and august
@august I found a huntsman with about a 3.5 inch legspan the other day in my tub. Biggest spider ive ever seen in my life. He was sitting right next to the sprayer head, and damn if he wasnt as big as the sprayer head. Thought it was a plastic toy at first.

Once i realized it wasnt, my goal was just to catch him as quickly as I could so he wouldnt vanish and they id be wondering where the fuck the palm sized spider was hiding in my house.

Friendly dude though, was just scared as i was gently catching him and didnt throw a fuss. Got him in a big container and brought him to the garden to eat all the buggos i dont want there.

thats a 8 inch lid

Oh yeah! My ex found one of those in a pile of dirty laundry once. All I heard was a scream and her noping out of the house. I'd never seen one before cause we dont have them in NY.

I let it go outside.

thats a 8 inch lid

that actually looks like maybe Dolomedes tenebrosus, one of the fishing spiders. makes sense that you'd have found her near a water source, but she'll definitely be happier outside, as I doubt she'd catch much where she was :lol:

thats a 8 inch lid

oh fuck no no no no no no no nooooo

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Peppers
that actually looks like maybe Dolomedes tenebrosus, one of the fishing spiders. makes sense that you'd have found her near a water source, but she'll definitely be happier outside, as I doubt she'd catch much where she was :lol:

I think you're right! it had the striped legs and the body shape is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.