[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
2111208096591384801.jpg

it’s a LACTATION POD

where mommies can go and breast feed in private but i’m sure there’s some tiny camera in there that feeds right to 4chan
I've never even heard of a lactation pod that's weird. Then again I'm not one who has any issue with women breast feeding in public. That's about as natural nurturing mothering as you can get. Even as much as I like boobs it's not a sexual type thing at all, just being a good mom. I can understand if the mom would like some privacy though.

I've never even heard of a lactation pod that's weird. Then again I'm not one who has any issue with women breast feeding in public. That's about as natural nurturing mothering as you can get. Even as much as I like boobs it's not a sexual type thing at all, just being a good mom. I can understand if the mom would like some privacy though.

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING REPLY!
you just went up a few cool points with me!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING REPLY!
you just went up a few cool points with me!
When you first said what it was I got a vibe like they were pressuring women to hide in some makeshift little closet to feed their babies which is just fucked up to me. If they want someplace to go to be out of view of prying eyes that's totally understandable though, because one thing we are not short on is creeps.

When you first said what it was I got a vibe like they were pressuring women to hide in some makeshift little closet to feed their babies which is just fucked up to me. If they want someplace to go to be out of view of prying eyes that's totally understandable though, because one thing we are not short on is creeps.

i’ll fight anyone else who says breastfeeding mothers should hide or cover up!

these pods are great for those mamas that just want some privacy and some alone quiet time with baby

Assholes can swivel their eyes 180 any other time, rotate those fuckers and give the lady a little privacy until she's settled in. Yes, you can tell with peripheral without "seeing". I have no problem with public BF but I don't blame the ladies for wanting privacy. Besides, fussy babies can be quite distracted by people milling around.

• Gravy
it’s a LACTATION POD

where mommies can go and breast feed in private but i’m sure there’s some tiny camera in there that feeds right to 4chan
I've been getting Hello Bello diapers lately, they have cute designs and also I don't have to remember to order them (I live in the boonies so if I run out, it might be a loooooong drive to find a store that has diapers and is open).

the pods are a nice option because like y'all said, some breastfeeding parents do want or need privacy, and without a space like that the only option sometimes is a bathroom or bathroom stall, which is gross. my kiddo didn't stick with breastfeeding for super long and I only had to try it in public once. I lost whatever modesty I had when I gave birth, but at the same time it's like, I'm not ashamed of what I'm doing but I don't want to deal with anyone trying to shame me OR being a creep, either, so I can see the appeal. and some babies are sensitive, too, and might have a hard time feeding with too much going on/too many sights and sounds. that also makes the bonding stuff more difficult, and that can make letdown harder, too.

(basically I'm agreeing with yous guys, I'm just not great at remembering to bake that explicit bit into the beginning to make it clear so instead it sounds like I'm arguing lol)

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.