[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are now adding daycare playgrounds to brewpubs in Montana. Yeah, that makes a LOT of sense. Get tanked, let the kid drive you home.
We used to play gigs at a bar/restaraunt place like that that had a kids area like that surrounded by high fence with "soft" non-catasrophic injury creating type kid toys and part of the ground was painted like a miniature football field.
It was family friendly, closed at 11. That was their late hours on Friday and Saturday night. That's when I knew it was time to quit.
I need to start a punk band, or whatever the modern equivalent is where people just get trashed til the wee hours and puke on each other.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
We used to play gigs at a bar/restaraunt place like that that had a kids area like that surrounded by high fence with "soft" non-catasrophic injury creating type kid toys and part of the ground was painted like a miniature football field.
It was family friendly, closed at 11. That was their late hours on Friday and Saturday night. That's when I knew it was time to quit.
I need to start a punk band, or whatever the modern equivalent is where people just get trashed til the wee hours and puke on each other.
punk's not dead, gramps :p

210913513IMG5337.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Strange hour keeping in the hospice house. Woke up and discovered I had fallen asleep logged in. Zzzzz

Ive developed a cough. Someone else has one also. Covid? Shit. I hope not. Night before last, the lady in the room next to mine almost choked to death on dinner and they ended up with an ambulance here.

My life is so fuckin weird right now.
Swear to Jibbers; if they give you 'Rona I'm suing them and giving the proceeds to strippers, in your name.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.