[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
The love of my life. We met way too late, so we spent a lot of time fucking. Seriously. Like 15 times a week, and I ain’t kidding. And we didn’t even live together, and spent the whole night together maybe five time total in the 7-8 years we were together. We still talk, and admit that we were the ones for each other. It is true love.

View attachment 14868
What a lucky gal!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
210909683IMG3048.jpg
We have a couple of those same fans. Work real good. Blow a lot of air for a little thing. Whoever made the fan blades must know something about airplane propellers or boat propellers or something. There's more engineering than you'd think goes into fan blades and shrouds and things. Little differences make big differences. Those are good fans.

• Gravy
This looks like a still from a documentary about the greatest drummers to have ever drummed the drums or something. Like you're so full of sage wisdom it would take a lifetime to soak up enough to even be able to appreciate how much more than that is even in that head of yours.

Yeah I kept that one.

• Gravy
The love of my life. We met way too late, so we spent a lot of time fucking. Seriously. Like 15 times a week, and I ain’t kidding. And we didn’t even live together, and spent the whole night together maybe five time total in the 7-8 years we were together. We still talk, and admit that we were the ones for each other. It is true love.

View attachment 14868
You can say that about somebody you've already accomplished all one can in life, dude.

I mean the true love part. The base instinct fucking all the time is cool too but I mean the mental connection true love part.

coo coo. That description sounds right.

Big dudes, but not aggressive.
we are starting to get to the season when they'll be desperate for food sources, so if those pears stop being a food source they may start to seek out other things (like if you try to eat outside with the fam). they might be pushy about landing on your food, but they're not really looking for a fight, just hungry and desperate. the only two things they tend to be "aggressive" about are their home and their food (people would call it aggressive, but really it's just defensive which I think is an important distinction to make).

the yellowjackets at my house that I posted about are typically more "aggressive" to begin with than your hornets, despite "hornets" being associated with aggression (and in this case, aggression mostly means willingness to sting), and even then they were only really being dicks because they happened to put their home right by my front door. they never did sting anyone, just acted like tough guys to try and keep their home safe.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
we are starting to get to the season when they'll be desperate for food sources, so if those pears stop being a food source they may start to seek out other things (like if you try to eat outside with the fam). they might be pushy about landing on your food, but they're not really looking for a fight, just hungry and desperate. the only two things they tend to be "aggressive" about are their home and their food (people would call it aggressive, but really it's just defensive which I think is an important distinction to make).

the yellowjackets at my house that I posted about are typically more "aggressive" to begin with than your hornets, despite "hornets" being associated with aggression (and in this case, aggression mostly means willingness to sting), and even then they were only really being dicks because they happened to put their home right by my front door. they never did sting anyone, just acted like tough guys to try and keep their home safe.
had the same problem as Domon - fucking pears were a magnet for yellowjackets. Cut the trees down due to global warming(seriously). Now they try desperately to find any drop of nectar that drips from our hummingbird feeders(some stupid amount, like 8+). I agree hornets don't seem to go after you. Bumblebees seem very aggressive here - when I tore off my deck they, with their nests in the ground, were a major hassle.

This looks like a still from a documentary about the greatest drummers to have ever drummed the drums or something. Like you're so full of sage wisdom it would take a lifetime to soak up enough to even be able to appreciate how much more than that is even in that head of yours.

Yeah I kept that one.

When I was 20, we played 2112 beginning to end as a three piece. Nobody else would even try. Then we also knew all of the AC/DC Back in Black album because if we didn’t, we’d get our asses kicked. Very flexible.

I was a great drummer, I tell you what.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi

Yeah I kept that one.
I kept it too. It needs to be made into a canvas for my studio.

The food displays he makes that you used to post always looked amazing

He’s an artist. Even the regional manager notices when he does the case and nobody else ever gets compliments. He takes it seriously.

He’s aiming to transfer, maybe even out of the meat department, but I think he’s found a niche that fits him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.