[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
hank hill grill for weekday chicken thighs and burgers and shit.
charcoal kettle for putting the best kind of sear on shit, and for doing kebab and shawarma and stuff. A propane grill can't come close to red hot coals for that kind of shit.
And charcoal for the smoker. Gotta have that CO and NOx from oxygen limited combustion for dat smoke ring.

Also, imgur is giving me a blank page. Is that a great big flat grill that goes on the thing, like the big chunk of metal that AvE has on his grill? If so, fuck yeah, flat grills fucking rule.

hank hill grill for weekday chicken thighs and burgers and shit.
charcoal kettle for putting the best kind of sear on shit, and for doing kebab and shawarma and stuff. A propane grill can't come close to red hot coals for that kind of shit.
And charcoal for the smoker. Gotta have that CO and NOx from oxygen limited combustion for dat smoke ring.

Also, imgur is giving me a blank page. Is that a great big flat grill that goes on the thing, like the big chunk of metal that AvE has on his grill? If so, fuck yeah, flat grills fucking rule.
Yes it is. Big chunk o 1/4-in steel. My strategy for picking one involved going around and banging on all of them with my fist until I found the one that felt most solid

Last edited:
Throw away weapons. Strictly for dungeon scenery. Toothpicks and teeth from a comb.

I had a buddy at work that built a replica of the HMS something or other, and he built it all. You’d get along great with that guy. He had to carve every deck board from sheets of thin wood, and cut nails from little wire etc.

He spent a few months after work doing nothing but tying knots in the sail rigging, using a magnifying light and hemostats. Months. I think it took two years to build the ship.

Your stuff is equally amazing.

21050289420210502102033.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.