[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a typical slice of wonder bread or whatever cut in half, buttered and slightly fried but not enough to be toasted.
The straight piece of crust at the "northwest" side of the pic would be the bottom of the loaf and the stuff falling out the "southeast" side would be from the middle of the sandwich.

Or maybe I should see an optometrist.
Have you never seen a pizza roll?? You go to the store right now and buy some. They're not good but they have their place in society.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Have you never seen a pizza roll?? You go to the store right now and buy some. They're not good but they have their place in society.

I've seen them, or at least glorified pictures of them, on the outside of the packaging, behind a fogged up door, while whizzing by the freezer section, on my way to buy some real shit food.

If that's a pizza roll those people drink small amounts of liquor from small glasses with small ice cubes in them.

Or I drink large amounts of liquor from large glasses with large ice cubes in them but I doubt it, only uncultured Americans put ice in drinks.

That's probably just dirt.

They probably read on america's test kitchen that adding dirt to cheap whisky gives it an earthier PEATY LIKE A PROPER SCOTCH flavor or some shit, so they went out to the garden and dug up a bunch of dirt and dumped a bunch of it into whatever the fuck this thing is.

Does the toast add a burnt, charcoal-y flavor too or some shit?

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
You're bumming me out hips. j/k. Easter is usually a big blow-out for us here. Normal years I'd be thawing a bunch of meat, making sure I got enough 'pane, cookin for 20+. We drove around dropping baskets off yesterday. Just another quiet day in the sticks.

• Gravy
You're bumming me out hips. j/k. Easter is usually a big blow-out for us here. Normal years I'd be thawing a bunch of meat, making sure I got enough 'pane, cookin for 20+. We drove around dropping baskets off yesterday. Just another quiet day in the sticks.

I infiltrated 3 different people's yards last night undetected. I'm like a ghost.

210404812PXL20210404191812045MP2.jpg

I can’t text in anymore (they fail, I suck) so I can only upload smaller versions.

That’s from my sister who lives in Bandon. It sure is stunning there.

• Gravy
@HipHugHer I wasn't going to mention this, but since you mentioned putting a chicken or two of YOURS to the stew pot . . . . (fucker, you were just trying to draw me out, I know it!)
yeah, these skinny little birds were part of my flock. Great flavor but chewier than store bought. Seemed a hair greasy but I guess that is due to the low ratio of meat to skin. We ate the breasts and legs. Bodies got simmered and de-boned, then became an awesome Asian style chicken noodle soup.
I confess, about 7 days ago the entire flock became CHICKENS ON ICE!!
chicken GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.