[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. i love you!
i think it’s different this time cuz it wasn’t MY place and i didn’t kick him out like i have the ones before him.
i left. i took my child and my dog and a back pack of clothes and our laptops. that’s it. i left everything behind.

so the “starting over from zero” is more of a challenge during a pandemic and having an illness than being upset over him and the relationship. i don’t have the time or luxury to cry or be upset about the bullshit, i just gotta make shit happen for me and kiko. i’ll cry later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's basically how mine went down, obviously I didn't have pandemic or kid or illness to worry about, but the starting over from scratch with what little I could carry part for sure.

do you have somewhere safe to stay?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Domon
thanks. i love you!
i think it’s different this time cuz it wasn’t MY place and i didn’t kick him out like i have the ones before him.
i left. i took my child and my dog and a back pack of clothes and our laptops. that’s it. i left everything behind.

so the “starting over from zero” is more of a challenge during a pandemic and having an illness than being upset over him and the relationship. i don’t have the time or luxury to cry or be upset about the bullshit, i just gotta make shit happen for me and kiko. i’ll cry later

Well, this was sudden!! Hugs babe <3

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Well, this was sudden!! Hugs babe

not really..
i left him a month ago.
home life was getting worse and worse. i started saving up in september when he pulled a HUGE stunt and i ended up in a women’s shelter for 2 days.

this was long over due. he made it very easy for me to leave

not really..
i left him a month ago.
home life was getting worse and worse. i started saving up in september when he pulled a HUGE stunt and i ended up in a women’s shelter for 2 days.

this was long over due. he made it very easy for me to leave
overnight tonight is the 7 year anniversary of my leaving, I remember bc I lived in this outfit for like a week straight lol
Screenshot_20210111-193241_Facebook.jpg
I'm sorry things are rough but I'm glad you're out of there. you're a pretty far drive bc of the dang lakes in the way and all, but I do have friends in the London area that can help if you need anything done in-person or a place to stay.

overnight tonight is the 7 year anniversary of my leaving, I remember bc I lived in this outfit for like a week straight lol
View attachment 13246
I'm sorry things are rough but I'm glad you're out of there. you're a pretty far drive bc of the dang lakes in the way and all, but I do have friends in the London area that can help if you need anything done in-person or a place to stay.

thank you, this means so much to me. more than you know.
kiko and i were in a hotel for a week then i leased a condo. got the keys Dec 21
we live in an empty apartment with a bed for him and an air mattress for me and i wouldn’t have it any other way. oh we got a tv last week!!!
slowly but surely !
it is what it is. i just have to make sure kiko is ok and i’m in my best game for him

View attachment 13246

man i remember when you finally left him!! seems like eons ago! i can’t believe you ended up with your favourite rock star and had his bebeeee!! yaaaas girl

21011385320210113181539.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.