[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
20093013120355899101581332284342621429042380499648675o.jpg

Dorothy, our 9 foot Critical 2.0 plant, came down today. 1280g trimmed.

Our next door neighbor bought a manual trimmer that we used for the job. Not as good as manual trimming but works adequately and so much fucking easier.
Not critical of it, but surprised you went for wet trim. Was it a crank barrel trimmer?

This exact trimmer.

Yeah, it probably knocks off more trichomes than hand trimming, but I've saved the trimmings and should have bubble hash bags arriving Friday.

I haven't done bubble hash in a long time. Years ago, on another forum(sorry, the bass players remember), I gave a DIY photo tutorial on making BHO. BHO I think has a bad rep because most people make no effort to clear out the sulfur in the butane. Easy enough, really just need some clean copper sheet and some alcohol to water the BHO back down so the sulfur goes into the water. Sulfur immediately jumps to the copper sheet turning it light blue-green.

I haven't done bubble hash in a long time. Years ago, on another forum(sorry, the bass players remember), I gave a DIY photo tutorial on making BHO. BHO I think has a bad rep because most people make no effort to clear out the sulfur in the butane. Easy enough, really just need some clean copper sheet and some alcohol to water the BHO back down so the sulfur goes into the water. Sulfur immediately jumps to the copper sheet turning it light blue-green.
Bubble hash is stupid easy, and easier than fucking around with solvents.

Two 5L brewing buckets. Stack the hash bags in bucket #1, load up bucket #2 with trim/ice/water and take a drill+paint stirring stick to it to bash everything up and knock the trichomes loose. Then dump it into bucket #1 into the stack of bags, let it sit till the ice melts, then start pulling out bags one by one - let them hang above the bucket/rest of the bags, drip out till they're dry, then pull the next bag and continue the process.

The drilling part and cleaning up are 90% of the effort.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Bubble hash is stupid easy, and easier than fucking around with solvents.

Two 5L brewing buckets. Stack the hash bags in bucket #1, load up bucket #2 with trim/ice/water and take a drill+paint stirring stick to it to bash everything up and knock the trichomes loose. Then dump it into bucket #1 into the stack of bags, let it sit till the ice melts, then start pulling out bags one by one - let them hang above the bucket/rest of the bags, drip out till they're dry, then pull the next bag and continue the process.

The drilling part and cleaning up are 90% of the effort.
Wow - hadn't looked at the bags in a long time. Used to be well over $100 for a 4-5 bag set. $30 now. I'm doing it!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and gee
right????? its a fucking UV light in a box!
Well - yes/no. It's a specific type of UV light. I'm guessing it has a switch so you can't look at the light. That light is in a cancerous range, it's not your pole dancer UV light. It's a $20(tops) bulb, same as used in a furnace UV unit, and a cheap power supply, in a fancy Tupperware. But it's sleek. Look, could be worse. He could have bought an Italian Greyhound puppy :lol:

Well - yes/no. It's a specific type of UV light. I'm guessing it has a switch so you can't look at the light. That light is in a cancerous range, it's not your pole dancer UV light. It's a $20(tops) bulb, same as used in a furnace UV unit, and a cheap power supply, in a fancy Tupperware. But it's sleek. Look, could be worse. He could have bought an Italian Greyhound puppy :lol:

omg ahahahaha i forgot about that dog

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.