[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
200520344Image11.jpg
How does that happen?!

@Dory? That fence is pretty sweet.
Thanks man. @DJBrenton actually built it when the original one that came with the house fell down due to a 'storm' (English for quite windy). The house next door is partially responsible for the boundary between properties and their house is owned by a government organisation so we told them it would cost x amount to rebuild, they agreed it was a good price so they basically paid for the whole thing plus a bit of labour. If we got a contractor in it would have cost 3-5k, my dad built it for the cost of materials at £800 plus beers for labour. Free fence!

Also that was me making sun tea for our lunch break on the patio today. I like taking the morning off work. It's spurned me on to suggesting to our CEO that we should only do 5 hour work days as of pretty soon, and if she rejects the idea I've seen a post advertised locally for 25 hour/week post that I could afford to live off so whatevs. I'm definitely not into full time working now I've had some time to reflect on life, happiness and worldly pursuits.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

Experimental project
Bottle cap mounted to a turned oak peg, cast in resin and turned on the lathe to look like a small pint glass
Polished to a nice shine
Think Im gonna do another one shaped like a full-sized pint glass, not sure what to cast inside yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.