[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVED that! Using a tattoo to remove some of the past trauma's grip is very cool. You cut yourself in the past, now the scar can be part of something with more positive association. The last sentence was particularly touching, got some moist eyes. t.y.
Didn't purposely seek that out to prove any point btw, was just gathering materials for learning and clicked that link and found the timing rather amusing.

Didn't purposely seek that out to prove any point btw, was just gathering materials for learning and clicked that link and found the timing rather amusing.
In either case perfectly fine. It was a good article. Was truly touched by the last person's saying they would resist cutting themself because they didn't want to damage the tattoo over their old cuts.

What if all you have is a leg with a birdy and something else? Every tat is unique in some way - computers be smart.

Not only that, have you ever seen what tattoos look like on a cadaver? Older tattoos were DEEP, and the ink could be found close to a half inch down into fat, meat etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I have a tattoo on my leg. The coppers would have better luck picking me out in a crowd using facial recognition tech than rolling up my pant leg to look at a tattoo for ID purposes.

The tattoo on my abdomen is indeed ID. That’s why I got it. To ID my corpse, if necessary. I deem it unnecessary for that purpose now, but I keep it as-is as a reminder of a bad time I conquered. That, and tattoo pricing is stupid as fuck now.

200115641Image11.jpg

Camel “Crush” were invented to make floor sweepins palatable.

Most cigarettes are 50% swept off the floor, but Camels are closer to 100% sweepins. Trash cigarettes. The smell is the foulest of all cigarettes (besides Cloves, but those aren’t cigarettes).

Status
Not open for further replies.