[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't report the accident to your insurance, you should be fine.

Better yet, carry a fuckin' shovel to dig your shit out of the snowbank next time. That looks about 5 minutes worth of work to me.
That's 2" of snow on 2' of ice. Rear wheel is off the ground, weight is on the rocker. Sounds unsafe.
What a miserable little shitbox of a car.
I don't chase status symbols. Way more fun than a truck. Also was free and incredibly cheap to run.
Or just get a dashcam as a dashcam.
I'd been thinking this for the last month. Any suggestions?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That's 2" of snow on 3' of ice. Rear wheel is off the ground, weight is on the rocker. Sounds unsafe.

I don't chase status symbols. Way more fun than a truck.

I'd been thinking this for the last month. Any suggestions?
:iono:
The one I got a year or two back is likely surpassed by others by now. I'd just hit up a couple "best dashcam of 2022" pages by various tech companies.

I would recommend something that gets a view front and rear though.

Oh this is the basest of bases possible in these times. Power windows and locks (key only), base entertainment system has Bluetooth, a surprising number of airbags, and mandated safety systems but otherwise a '90s shitbox. Doesn't even have a backup camera.

I get to be a pissy dick because I drive perfect. If you fuck up and threaten my safety I'll let you know, DGAF how big of a loan you took out for your car you're not competent enough to handle.

• Gravy
Oh this is the basest of bases possible in these times. Power windows and locks (key only), base entertainment system has Bluetooth, a surprising number of airbags, and mandated safety systems but otherwise a '90s shitbox. Doesn't even have a backup camera.

I get to be a pissy dick because I drive perfect.

Don't worry, Hoggz. I drive a puddle jumper too.
Happy Big Lebowski GIF

I get to be a pissy dick because I drive perfect. If you fuck up and threaten my safety I'll let you know, DGAF how big of a loan you took out for your car you're not competent enough to handle.
You didn't drive perfect, you ended up in a snow bank.

That ain't a base model. This is a base model.

s5SWRq5r.jpg

It was snowbank or truck, I fixed his fuck-up and made the safest choice.
I thought you "DGAF how big of a loan you took out for your car you're not competent enough to handle". You shoulda taught that guy a lesson!

I still maintain that if you were actually perfect, your choices wouldn't have been truck or snowbank.

I thought you "DGAF how big of a loan you took out for your car you're not competent enough to handle". You shoulda taught that guy a lesson!

I still maintain that if you were actually perfect, your choices wouldn't have been truck or snowbank.
I did go off on him. He was talking "the important thing is everyone is safe" I told him that was only thanks to me as I fixed his fuck-up.

I really wish I had a dashcam l, his nose was at the double yellow when I veered. He was pulling out in a hurry, unaware that I was there at all. I was at ~30mph with a 35mph limit.

I did go off on him. He was talking "the important thing is everyone is safe" I told him that was only thanks to me as I fixed his fuck-up.

I really wish I had a dashcam l, his nose was at the double yellow when I veered. He was pulling out in a hurry, unaware that I was there at all. I was at ~30mph with a 35mph limit.
You waited too long to react to what was obviously going to happen.

That one's on you.

It's one of those "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" moments.

• Haha
Small light color car against a snow covered background. Truck driver in a hurry, moving before actually looking. Maybe even perfect couldn't avoid an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.