[Front Page] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

gee

Blame It On The Gassa Nova
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
WHICH COCK IS THE MOOSECOOK LIKE THERE'S 1000 COCKS ON THIS GOSH DARN FLY WEBSITE I AINT GOT NO DARN IDEA WHAT A MOOSE COCK DONE LOOKS LIKE

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

Hoff Kinkmeister

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
That's less times than your ex accidentally cheated on you.
Seems as though you can't recognize others as individuals, only as extensions of your all-consuming yet ever-empty self. I don't have that problem. My ex is a cheater: got nothing to do with me.

Your obsession with "cuck" as an insult, your outsized reaction to @my little brony all those years ago, and your tendency to project all point in an interesting direction.

Petunia

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
HOT CHIXCKS ONLY, HOSS.

View attachment 15599
sdhfashf;ashfaskdfhjjkshfaskdhfksajfhakdsljfhakjfhdkfhjskasdnfkajefnakdjfnadljfnafjknaflejdfqlwejfql;ejflqfjlrjflqjrflqwjflwrfjwrlfjwlerkfjwl;ekrfjqlkjflrejgwrlk

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Hang on, some old divorced dude is calling out some younger kid on the internet for having a shitty ex?

#1 that's sad and #2 who cares.
It's like you arent even from around here. How long did kiki make fun of me for having long hair?

• Haha
Reactions: fly

Hoff Kinkmeister

never met a virtue I wont signal
Apr 16, 2016
Hang on, some old divorced dude is calling out some younger kid on the internet for having a shitty ex?

#1 that's sad and #2 who cares.
It's like he thinks I miss the person who THREATENED THE DOG WE GOT TOGETHER, among all the other shittiness.

NukesII

Erect Member
Aug 29, 2021
Somewhere over the rainbow
Seems as though you can't recognize others as individuals, only as extensions of your all-consuming yet ever-empty self. I don't have that problem. My ex is a cheater: got nothing to do with me.

Your obsession with "cuck" as an insult, your outsized reaction to @my little brony all those years ago, and your tendency to project all point in an interesting direction.
Dude you've been riding my dick for well over a month. I simply react from time to time. Get over me.
It's over, Johnny.
It's over.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia