[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
220108904image000000.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Strings
"Hey we don't have any crackers to go with the turkey soup, and it's a blizzard outside. Fuck it, imma make my own"

King Arthur Flour buttery crackers recipe.
Now deep fry them.

That's probably going to be the snack we make for the Bucs game this weekend. Deep fried saltines.

Deep Fried Saltines? You need to start drinking again.
Pan fried saltines is a pretty common newfoundland cabin snack. Take a saltine, spread margarine on both sides and pan fry it. Or fry them up in leftover bacon fat.

Grease, carbs and salt. They're about as healthy as eating cigarette butts but they're goood.

• Haha
  • Barf
Reactions: NukesII and fly
Pan fried saltines is a pretty common newfoundland cabin snack. Take a saltine, spread margarine on both sides and pan fry it. Or fry them up in leftover bacon fat.

Grease, carbs and salt. They're about as healthy as eating cigarette butts but they're goood.
Saltines are basically hardtack with oil. I seem to remember Pilot bread being a big thing in Nova Scotia/Newfoundland

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Saltines are basically hardtack with oil. I seem to remember Pilot bread being a big thing in Nova Scotia/Newfoundland
Hell yeah:

Love the flaky pilots. Unfortunately the newfoundland store closed here so I can't easily get them. I stock up on that stuff whenever I'm home.

Status
Not open for further replies.