[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
211205877Resized20211205133027.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
The boy never met a stick he didn't try to adopt. We have an ongoing struggle on hiking trails I refer to as "practice stick etiquette ".
:lol: I applaud his love of sticks. I thought maybe it was one of Kiwi's kids. You collect basses, he collects bass necks. In progress. :)

Try this: let him pick up every stick he wants until he can't carry them. Like catching monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: NukesII
He's a puppy and he's constantly in trouble, and you can't yell at him, you gotta throw stuff at him (soft toys or whatever) or stomp the floor to get him out of it.

We're trying to be consistent with hand signals and stuff though, and some things are starting to come together, like pointing at the floor and he comes to your feet and sits. Which is awesome.

He has a habit of hiding when he poops which we have to fix... he sneaks off and goes under the dining room table to shit and whatever.
Curious, where is he supposed to poop? For outside we have trained the last 5(6?) dogs to bang a string of sleigh bells that hang from the handle of the front door. They get where they will bang it impatiently if you don't respond OR just to punk you, like go out and immediately lay down. Anyways, maybe you could rig up a little hanging dealio with a tip switch that would flash a light for him and ring a bell for you. You take his paw or nose and make it flash every time before taking him out - or wherever he is supposed to go. He probably would catch on, just to go out. *Obviously this works better when the weather is nice and they WANT to go out. And treats to propel the doggie mind :) Bless you for taking the special needs dogger.

50-ish nights, warm afternoons, the roses don't know it's "winter".

View attachment 15303

That's like 11 degrees at night and 24 in the afternoon in rest of the world measurements for you @MacG
The Roses Don't Know Its Winter. Band name.
No, album name.
Maybe "The Roses" band name and "Don't No It's Winter" as a debut record.
L.P.

A couple months ago I was filling my gas tank at a Wawa (at 4 am) and they had Hollaback Girl blaring over the pump intercom.
Embarrassing for a man my age.
Can't be shaking what I got with the spotlights all turned on.

A couple months ago I was filling my gas tank at a Wawa (at 4 am) and they had Hollaback Girl blaring over the pump intercom.
Embarrassing for a man my age.
Can't be shaking what I got with the spotlights all turned on.

Pro life tip for those who didnt ask:

Those gas pumps that have the screen on them blaring commercials at you loudly while you pump gas have a mute button.
Typically the one second from the top on the right the screen.
Ive found that works about 80% of the time

Those gas pumps that have the screen on them blaring commercials at you loudly while you pump gas have a mute button.
Typically the one second from the top on the left of the screen.
Right of the screen around here. I just angrily stab all the buttons till it shuts off.

Typically the one second from the top on the right the screen.

Good lord where were you then!?!

Technically you are correct.
Hot lead singer leaves band, band becomes a footnote overnight.
SKA/ 90s alternative was already having death spasms.
She made a successful business lateral.

she’s very successful but they are still a band. while they haven’t done shit together in ages they are technically all still “current band members”

Status
Not open for further replies.