[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much that gonna set them back?
I'd guesstimate at least $3k. Might have other issues now . . .

Or 20 lashes with a broken strap.
Well, shit does happen. The Company writes it off, picks up another machine?

We had a Blanchard grinder with a 36" wheel BOOM when it hit a die section about the size of a car engine block and the chuck had died/failed. Poor Paul "TRASH" Trapp(operator) - I looked up and he was DIVING for the floor. SO much damage and noise, like a demonic machine from a Steven King movie and nobody had the balls to stop it. :lol:
Paul was already skinny and pale - he just sat there shaking and chain smoking until his wife came and picked him up. And he had driven there that day.:oops:

211021779IMG20211021130859.jpg

In the back of the pic you can see our new bitchin' latte, espresso, cappuccino maker. We bought one from meh for $50 and it immediately started leaking water all over the counter. We sent it back to Mr. Coffee and they informed us via email that they no longer had the model for replacement and would we like a $375 model instead. YES, PLEASE! This thing is incredible. Makes the best double espresso and Bailey's.

For those of you unfamiliar with datil peppers, they have SO much taste. Very flavorful. Heat's only around medium.
Nice. I grow a lot of peppers, I'll have to try those. I grew a mild Hab this year so I could taste the flavor not just the heat. Also did some Pequin's, which are 4-5 times hotter than a Jalepeno(still nowhere near Hab level). My seed catalog says re: Datil, ". The heat is vicious, being comparable to habanero types, but the flavor is more complex, sweeter and more fruity". But you say medium. Ah, it's the red-heads needing more anesthetic thing. :lol:

Nice. I grow a lot of peppers, I'll have to try those. I grew a mild Hab this year so I could taste the flavor not just the heat. Also did some Pequin's, which are 4-5 times hotter than a Jalepeno(still nowhere near Hab level). My seed catalog says re: Datil, ". The heat is vicious, being comparable to habanero types, but the flavor is more complex, sweeter and more fruity". But you say medium. Ah, it's the red-heads needing more anesthetic thing. :lol:
There is no way anyone could even remotely call what's in the bottle I have " vicious".

Status
Not open for further replies.