[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
211012778PXL20211011132432107MP.jpg
Man @APRIL has put on some weight, is she eating for two?

That's some random shitty cider that The Tragically Hip are marketing. They're throwing a buck to a charity so I figured fuck it, I'll try it out.

Road Apples was a joke name the Hip gave their 2nd album after the record company rejected the first one they wanted, "saskadelphia", because it was "too Canadian". Their record company loved the joke title and was like "whoa, it's songs you wrote on the road, that's awesome!"
THE TRAGICALLY HIP ARE THE BEST FUCKING CANADIAN BAND IN THE UNIVERSE

Cats and wheelchairs. I had two siblings back when I had to re-learn how to walk and they’d share the chair. I waist I could get ahold of the photos and scan em, because they looked exactly alike.

They’d lay in the chair and I’d strap on the ski boots and use it like a walker. I felt seven feet tall and learned how to walk. Great therapy. Those two refused to leave my side, and one started sleeping under the covers with her head on my pillow like a human after that.

When Bean moved in, she got evicted from the bed and I still feel a little guilty about that too. I shouldn’t, but I do. I love my cats a little too much me thinks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Incorrect.

The correct answer is Rush.
I dunno.

The whole country tuned into the last Tragically Hip concert. CBC did their national crown media duty and broadcasted it. I was in a crowded bar with a bunch of other guys, everyone teary eyed for that shit, and the whole country wept when Gord Downie died.

Rush is like Canada's weird uncle that's really good at stuff and talks about trees talking to each other and shit, but Gord was our dad.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Status
Not open for further replies.