[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll have to look at that later when I get tired of shit
One common pain for me is hitting the p instead of the o with my fat thumb, then when you hit space it capitalizes it and instead of the word "or" you get the abbreviation for Puerto Rico (PR).

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Either way, let me know when shit isn't going right. Many times I don't know, and would prefer not to spend time and money on a site that is broken or technically irritating. That said, I full expect the site to be psychologically irritating.
You're doing fine work. I feel bad for even complaining. You got enough going on keeping this place running so the rest of us can sit around and be dicks.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
You know what? THIS WORKED!!!!

I would've never thought to try clicking on the code brackets. Now shit works normal thank you so much you've saved me so much frustration.

Let me know if you need some help fixing a leaky faucet or a Pontiac or something, I owe you one.
now, the downside to this view is that the stuff in your reply is going to be all in bbcode markup, with the brackets and the slashes and stuff, vs. displaying visually, but if you've spent long enough on forums you're probably at least marginally familiar with it.

you can always toggle it back real quick to add something if you're not sure how, and then toggle back off to resume typing, plus @fly has *some* things set to automatically embed correctly even if you don't plug in the code bits. and the little picture with the magnifying glass at the top right of the reply box is the preview toggle, so if you hit that once it'll show you what your reply would look like if you submitted as is, and you can hit it again to resume editing the reply.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
210917917image000000.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Status
Not open for further replies.