[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
another approach would be to have a separate phone or device for recording video/audio that stores/transmits those recordings somewhere off the device, but most people would find that overkill - whether that would be likely to benefit you (or someone else) depends on a lot of different factors

Old and gray for sure, but I've been crushing workouts in the pandemic. I'm sure you still fine tho.
i was down in key west about 3 weeks ago with my gal...and we met a guy who reminded me of you (physical appearance).

as he put it, his boyfriend was a two beer queer and couldn't make it out past 11:00....so he ended up sitting with us at the bar the rest of the evening. he hoped we'd take him back to our B&B with him......we passed. but i took it as a compliment...so i must still have it.

i was down in key west about 3 weeks ago with my gal...and we met a guy who reminded me of you (physical appearance).

as he put it, his boyfriend was a two beer queer and couldn't make it out past 11:00....so he ended up sitting with us at the bar the rest of the evening. he hoped we'd take him back to our B&B with him......we passed. but i took it as a compliment...so i must still have it.
Hell yeah. Key West is fucking awesome.

theres an aclu app that does all that for you. Its made state by state to be compliant with each states laws and it activates live streaming to the ACLU servers that record so if the cops smash your phone, the recording is safe.
yah, but don't forget about the different device part - if you've got your regular device out and unlocked while you're recording, someone could snatch it and get at anything else in your phone. if it's a whole separate device, there's nothing else to get at.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
yah, but don't forget about the different device part - if you've got your regular device out and unlocked while you're recording, someone could snatch it and get at anything else in your phone. if it's a whole separate device, there's nothing else to get at.
i think the ACLU app auto locks the phone. id have to check

I started keeping it on my phone after George Floyd cause the local cops were very obviously ramping up retaliatory violence or just getting caught more often doing their normal level of violence. Like... right next to me, a couple streets away, there was a bunch of cases of driving while black that ended in violence and knees on necks.

210909146image000000.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and fly
I'm always stressing about the dang filters like I like when they make me look good, but if it's too subtle but still obviously a filter, then I'm being shady, so I gotta do one that doesn't make it look like I'm trying to HIDE that it's a filter/pass that smooth ass skin off as mine :lol: and at the end of the day, I only end up posting pictures of myself like once a year tops and it'll just be some ridiculous shit like this anyway
View attachment 14832
I'm gonna

Never mind I feel bad about saying that.

a gay fly doppelgänger IN KEY WEST?
i’m shocked

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
I'm always stressing about the dang filters like I like when they make me look good, but if it's too subtle but still obviously a filter, then I'm being shady, so I gotta do one that doesn't make it look like I'm trying to HIDE that it's a filter/pass that smooth ass skin off as mine :lol: and at the end of the day, I only end up posting pictures of myself like once a year tops and it'll just be some ridiculous shit like this anyway
View attachment 14832

botox is something i need desperately right now. this is the longest i’ve gone with out it.
botox is subtle compared to fillers
ppl are so quick to shit on botox when it’s soo minimal .. fillers are another story HOWEVER if you get just the right amount by someone who knows what TF they are doing then it can look great

Even a bronco buster gets to wrap a rope around his hand to last a few seconds. A tank top would suffice.

Yee haw!

I assume that’s what you guys are hinting at. Personally, I think these tales of fly getting BFd are a ruse, but carry on.

I’ve never had the desire to be on the receiving end of anal, but I’ve had a few girlfriends whose heart was truly tickled once that entry became the norm. And I always played in a league above my own, always.

Hell yeah, I’ve had it good. No regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.