[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
19071375Resized20190712094626.jpg
Since other people are posting baby pictures, here's my "northern lights" grown from a seed I got in some weed I bought back in university like 17-18 years ago. One of my friends who knows all about weed genetics took one look at the leaves and said "that's not northern lights"

I let it get too root bound for a while so it's looking a bit sad, hopefully it'll bounce back in this pail.

Since other people are posting baby pictures, here's my "northern lights" grown from a seed I got in some weed I bought back in university like 17-18 years ago. One of my friends who knows all about weed genetics took one look at the leaves and said "that's not northern lights"

I let it get too root bound for a while so it's looking a bit sad, hopefully it'll bounce back in this pail.
Looks kind of stressed but still a lot of hope for redemption on that plant. Growth looks a bit upside down right now with it so top heavy, hopefully it will get sorted out and turn into a monster. That said, there are a few varieties that do an upside down CHristmas Tree shape which looks really comical when they form buds. *But great weed ;) Positive growing vibes sent.:happy:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Looks kind of stressed but still a lot of hope for redemption on that plant. Growth looks a bit upside down right now with it so top heavy, hopefully it will get sorted out and turn into a monster. That said, there are a few varieties that do an upside down CHristmas Tree shape which looks really comical when they form buds. *But great weed ;) Positive growing vibes sent.:happy:
I'm doing this for a laugh, I'm surprised the seed even sprouted since I've had it for so long.

If I get 2 joints out of it I'll be content.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
It’s got the structure of a Sativa. Stick some Miracle Grow spikes or something. I use hydroponic nutrients, adjusted a little.

I think.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
And it's weird having it left out on the deck like this and being 100% legal. It feels like I'm doing something wrong but I'm technically not.
Absolutely feels weird after decades of paranoia and stealth. But they've got drugs for that ;)

Awesome a seed that old still sprouted. I have about 2 liters of seeds I found in my late brother's storage unit. SO, not only would it be a total mix of anything from ditchweed to killer shit, they are old as fuck. I should just drive down a country road here and toss them out the window. I've done that for years with my seeds, helping to "Overgrow America".

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and gee
Absolutely feels weird after decades of paranoia and stealth. But they've got drugs for that ;)

Awesome a seed that old still sprouted. I have about 2 liters of seeds I found in my late brother's storage unit. SO, not only would it be a total mix of anything from ditchweed to killer shit, they are old as fuck. I should just drive down a country road here and toss them out the window. I've done that for years with my seeds, helping to "Overgrow America".
Country road? meh, nobody will notice it.

Public gardens, parks, somewhere where people will see it and be like "haha, I know that that is!"

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.