[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
21080127720210801091651.jpg
Time to process more of the crops! THe red/orange things to the right are red eggplant, and 2 types of eggplants far left. Peppers and squash down the middle.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Immigrant
@APRIL, how big does this get when ripe? How will I know to pick it at its peak kill-fly level?
Bigger! Google the size to get a visual... It's like a small baseball and feels a bit soft. Don't eat the seeds, everything else is good though.

I need to send in pics of the dragon fruit you gave us.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You're creating a biohazard
Actually, due to some way their digestive tract works, rabbits are one of the few shits you can apply to your plants directly as is, rather than waiting for them to compost or "cure" first as is the case with most shits, the others being sheep or goats, can't remember which as well as another one I also can't remember.
Anyways, rabbits are kosher, not sure in terms of Leviticus but in terms of being safe shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Actually, due to some way their digestive tract works, rabbits are one of the few shits you can apply to your plants directly as is, rather than waiting for them to compost or "cure" first as is the case with most shits, the others being sheep or goats, can't remember which as well as another one I also can't remember.
Anyways, rabbits are kosher, not sure in terms of Leviticus but in terms of being safe shit.

You ever dream you're eating Cocoa puffs?

Thou shalt not let animals potty on your bed.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
Are you trying to grow plants on your bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.