[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210715740IMG20210617155152389HDR.jpg
Usually it's dogs, but sometimes it's goats.

Oh man. I'm sure gonna miss you folks.

Is that a buzzard?

Turkey Vulture?

REgular American turkey. Baby turkey vultures look very different. ;)
View attachment 14530
Mama turkey and her poults sitting on the deck railings this morning as I was getting ready for work. Not the first time that I've caught them on the railing. But first time I could get some photos.

Picked up pair of these "deco breeze" pedestal fans.

20210715_123942_(1).jpg

Somebody was giving them away because they're "noisy as hell and hardly move any air" so I threw them in the truck and went on my way. Got to looking at them later and whoever assembled them put the damn blades on backwards, lol.
Works good now!

Picked up pair of these "deco breeze" pedestal fans.

View attachment 14531

Somebody was giving them away because they're "noisy as hell and hardly move any air" so I threw them in the truck and went on my way. Got to looking at them later and whoever assembled them put the damn blades on backwards, lol.
Works good now!
Man, we need some of those for the lanai.

Do they block the road and refuse to move? That's what they do here. DUmbest fucks in the world.
No they're aggro as fuck. They basically defend these people's house and yard. They get out of the way of vehicles but they run alongside them being all threatening. Trying to peck the wheels. Also follow me around when I'm there, haven't let them get close enough to find out their intentions. Those people don't like them, but their dog chills in the yard with the birds.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.