[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, a quart may be accurate.

I like almonds but too many aren’t good for my butthole for some reason.
This seems like a well researched article. Interestingly, they don't challenge the 1 gallon = 1 nut at all, so maybe it is true.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
This seems like a well researched article. Interestingly, they don't challenge the 1 gallon = 1 nut at all, so maybe it is true.

Clickbait caught my eye:

190711933KIMG1996.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
Found it.
I have lots of ideas. I have 3 on the way and my plans are as follows.
The first jar I will drink. I'll try to sip slowly, but I'll probably end up overcome with lust and chugging it. Looking forward to this and I'm about to explode just thinking about it
The second jar I will reduce and attempt extracting her essence. I will heat the water in a beaker to 80 degrees Celsius (near-boiling) and breathe in the steam, letting it coat my lungs with her moist goodness. I will gradually bring it to a simmer and observe carefully. Hopefully, after the water boils away, I will be left with a thin layer of her gunky goodness on the bottom of the beaker. This I will scrape off and probably use to season my food, so that the essence of her beautiful gamer girl feet and possibly even her vajay-jay infuse my meal with her magical delight. Of course I will also try her extract on its own. I expect a medley of sweet bodily residue that will undoubtedly change my life forever, as I will have officially tasted a female.
The third jar I will keep for emergency. I know it will be a while before another order is available so I will attempt to hold myself off from drinking/reducing it for as long as possible. But there's no way of knowing how long I'll last.
I just hope that she made the necessary preparations for this first shipment. Hopefully she opted out of showering for at least a few days before creating her intoxicating brew, and also engaged in vigorous activity beforehand. My hands have been shaking ever since i've ordered it and I'm sure I won't sleep until they've come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.