[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
So don't have two glasses of wine with dinner, problem solved.

Or spend the 10 bucks on something like this, and if you blow high before you leave, maybe take a little extra time and grab dessert.

Ordered. I suspect the CHinese could make one that is reasonably accurate, say +/- .01, for <$2.50 It ain't rocket science at this point. Gee could probably source the parts and build for <$25. But he's not Chinese - to my knowledge.

🦑 No idea what this is. I was typing a secret word. fine, it's a squid

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Last I heard, MADD has lobbied hard enough that the legal limit isn't necessarily a mark of impairment anymore.

I’ve seen dozens of people who were deemed guilty of DUI while vastly under the .08 limit, including one diabetic who wasn’t drunk at all but was having a diabetes thang and they gave him a DUI and it stuck. He was a miserable bastard too. And pretty ugly.

All of that combined made it hard to send positive vibes his way.

I’ve seen dozens of people who were deemed guilty of DUI while vastly under the .08 limit, including one diabetic who wasn’t drunk at all but was having a diabetes thang and they gave him a DUI and it stuck. He was a miserable bastard too. And pretty ugly.

All of that combined made it hard to send positive vibes his way.
We still love you.

210301824image000000.jpg

Everyones landscaping around here is just fuckin dead from the freeze
Everywhere you go, brown shrubs, trees, grass
Garden centers gonna rake it in this year
That sucks. We had hail storm few years ago, killed all sorts of shit. Your hens & chicks would come back if used to it but the sudden shock might have been too much. Don't pitch them right away. Unless you don't like them. "Sorry honey, they're toast"
Ah - the purslane behind the hens & chicks. It will grow back from the roots. The tops are good to eat - leaves and stems.

Status
Not open for further replies.