[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this could be the first group of people Hips has driven to drink.
Get it?
Driven to drink ... ?
Like talking to an oil painting, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
Maybe everyone else had a few to many last night after talking to hips about drinking.
meh. I'm on day 5(6?) of dryness. Hoping to do the same until April 1st. Has nothing to do with hips' opinions on drinking and driving.
There's no way this could be the first group of people Hips has driven to drink.
Get it?
Driven to drink ... ?
Like talking to an oil painting, I swear.
No way do I want him as the designated driver.

mona lisa GIF

Drunk drivers are a fucking scourge on society and kill too many goddamn people. You can't disagree with that. And any organization that wants that shit to end is bad?

And what freedom's being lost by BAC thresholds being set too safe? oh no, you can't get a buzz on with your dinner and drive home right away anymore?

Nobody is saying we should be able to drive around smashed. I am saying a single blanket number placed on everyone is not an objective way to handle it.

Domon is right in that it follows weight and metabolism. It's also true that .08 is so low nearly anyone except maybe a big fatass like me will be legally drunk by simply having one glass of wine while waiting for dinner and a second one with it.

So don't have two glasses of wine with dinner, problem solved.

Or spend the 10 bucks on something like this, and if you blow high before you leave, maybe take a little extra time and grab dessert.

Any idea how accurate that thing is? Is the tech just that cheap and easy now?
Would be interesting to have but $8 from aliexpress doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Any idea how accurate that thing is? Is the tech just that cheap and easy now?
Would be interesting to have but $8 from aliexpress doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.
There's a youtube video of someone reviewing a $20 Amazon breathalyzer which looks like the exact same gadget, most likely shat out of the same Chinese factory. And the numbers it's putting out seem reasonable.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Nobody is saying we should be able to drive around smashed. I am saying a single blanket number placed on everyone is not an objective way to handle it.

Domon is right in that it follows weight and metabolism. It's also true that .08 is so low nearly anyone except maybe a big fatass like me will be legally drunk by simply having one glass of wine while waiting for dinner and a second one with it.
Then don't fucking do that. Jesus man. Is it that hard?

I once ended up next to a woman on the freeway who was presumably driving with her knees while shoveling an entire pie in her piehole, one hand holding the plate, the other operating the shovel.
Not some little snack pie from the corner store either. Like a whole full size homemade pie in a nice deep dish glass pie plate.
That's gotta be at least as dangerous as the person who had a couple glasses of wine, probably moreso, but you won't find her getting arrested and jailed for DWEP, costed countless thousands of dollars, and ending up with a pie detecting machine hooked up to the ignition in her minivan.

I once ended up next to a woman on the freeway who was presumably driving with her knees while shoveling an entire pie in her piehole, one hand holding the plate, the other operating the shovel.
Not some little snack pie from the corner store either. Like a whole full size homemade pie in a nice deep dish glass pie plate.
That's gotta be at least as dangerous as the person who had a couple glasses of wine, probably moreso, but you won't find her getting arrested and jailed for DWEP, costed countless thousands of dollars, and ending up with a pie detecting machine hooked up to the ignition in her minivan.
With all due respect here, you're being fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.