[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210224129image000000.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I just want to make it clear that I am not better than this. I've smoked a roach I found under the stove of a camper. I've scraped downpipes.

Careful, Hoggz.
Long story short, many years ago, a friend and I followed and collected a trail of what looked like roaches down a sidewalk, come to find out it was an old lady chain smoking self rolled cigarettes as she walked along.

I once smoked what I thought was a roach or butt of a self rolled cigarette I found on the ground outside a convenience store. Turns out it was some of that K2 or whatever that synthetic "weed" stuff is. I thought I was having a stroke. It's not like weed in any way. Was like fully mentally alert but completely physically paralyzed at the same time. Fuck that shit.

I once smoked what I thought was a roach or butt of a self rolled cigarette I found on the ground outside a convenience store. Turns out it was some of that K2 or whatever that synthetic "weed" stuff is. I thought I was having a stroke. It's not like weed in any way. Was like fully mentally alert but completely physically paralyzed at the same time. Fuck that shit.

Is that why you missed a few days here last week?

why the FUCK would you smoke something you found on the sidewalks?
Holy shit

My oldest brother worked cleanup at the Pontiac SIlverdome. After concerts and shit he'd bring home a baggies full of roaches and they'd all get unrolled and burned. Unless you produce your own drugs you don't know what is on any of it. I've found a whole bag 2(3?) times - whadya gonna do?:iono:

Add: good man - salute!

My oldest brother worked cleanup at the Pontiac SIlverdome. After concerts and shit he'd bring home a baggies full of roaches and they'd all get unrolled and burned. Unless you produce your own drugs you don't know what is on any of it. I've found a whole bag 2(3?) times - whadya gonna do?:iono:

All these fuddies up here like "Yo dont spend that $20 you found, who knows where it's been."

I was around 13 or 14 then.
Not the best excuses for my stupidity. But there it is.

All these fuddies up here like "Yo dont spend that $20 you found, who knows where it's been."
I feel like i've been the luckiest mother on finding money. One time we were out paertying(leaving that) , stopped for gas, I went to take a piss behind the station. Benja-fucking-men staring up at me from between some twigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.