[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
21021655image000000.jpg

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and Petunia
So they aren't shoplifting?
Cause it's pretty embarrassing when a soda explodes in your pants while trying to be inconspicuous.

• Haha
Reactions: adi
As you can see, the ear was fat. She got a steroid shot, so I'm gonna take pics every couple hours to track it

One of my cats had an ear that got swollen like that. The vet said they could fix it and it would look normal after or we could let it heal naturally and it would look different. We opted for cheap. It healed rather withered and crooked, but added character.

He did it to himself one day while I was at work and he had an itch. Ultimately my fault though. What caused the dog ear to swell up like that?

One of my cats had an ear that got swollen like that. The vet said they could fix it and it would look normal after or we could let it heal naturally and it would look different. We opted for cheap. It healed rather withered and crooked, but added character.

He did it to himself one day while I was at work and he had an itch. Ultimately my fault though. What caused the dog ear to swell up like that?
Our dogs sometimes get small ones because of over-exuberant playtime.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.