[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
20112585IMG07411.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
That table is hideous. Is this a picture from 1968 Time magazine? Where is the 25" TV that should be sitting on it. And WTF is with that white "Window" in the side of the table? Looks like the vent window you stick in a glass block window. Holy fuck is that atrocious.
That place has ugly flower pots - I'd never buy from people with such poor taste.

Last edited:
That table is hideous. Is this a picture from 1968 Time magazine? Where is the 25" TV that should be sitting on it. And WTF is with that white "Window" in the side of the table? Looks like the vent window you stick in a glass block window. Holy fuck is that atrocious.
That place has ugly flower pots - I'd never buy from people with such poor taste.

I'll defend the clay flowerpot but the rest of this post is spot on.

Actually it's probably not even clay so to hell with the whole place.

I once saw antique road show value some piece of "mid century modern" butt ugly piece of furniture like that stupidly high.
The reason it was so high is those comically small and useless little legs had broken off most of the guys designs over the years but theirs still had all 4 legs.

Like hey this one is worth a lot of money because it's the only one that hasn't fallen apart yet.

this is a corner at my girlfriends house who is an interior decorator + home stager

After the second posts I’m guessing he’s just bored at this point and doesn’t really believe that. If I’m wrong I’m just glad he’s not giving input on my home decor as I don’t trust his opinion. At least if he was I’d know exactly what not to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
this is a corner at my girlfriends house who is an interior decorator + home stager

Why does it have 6" moldings? Were the drywall hangers really bad enough that they needed 6" of slop instead of the traditional 3 (or in the case of real hardwood floors, not those stupid vinyl stickers, 1/2" quarter round)?

Status
Not open for further replies.