[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was crucified for posting a taco dip recipe.
I cant remember if it was because I used prepackaged taco spice or because I didn't make my own cream cheese from scratch.
Everybody gets crucified for dumb cooking sins.

Might as well just own it and ignore the dumbass foodies around here who look down on you because you don't boil your steaks or maintain the water for brewing your coffee at exactly 105°C through the entire process.

Have a TACODOG for your troubles:
tacodog.png

:egads:
I can't fault you for not liking wiener (esp. with @fly around), but don't go redefining foods just because you don't like their default recipes.

It's as bad as vegan bacon. Just call it fried tofu and be happy.
The latest vegan bacon is thick coconut chips, soaked in a mix of soy, maple seasoning and liquid smoke, then baked. They claim you can't tell the difference.:lol:

Pigs in a blanket are fucking delicious.

we know. we know babe

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
If a person can't tell the difference between fake garbage masquerading as meat, and actual meat, they have no business telling me what to teat.
We had some friends go full vegan. She was talking about how great this cheese was and that it tasted like real cheese. @APRIL tried it and even she couldn't finish it. My assumption was that they hadn't tasted real cheese in so long, it probably did taste good - just not compared to real cheese.

We had some friends go full vegan. She was talking about how great this cheese was and that it tasted like real cheese. @APRIL tried it and even she couldn't finish it. My assumption was that they hadn't tasted real cheese in so long, it probably did taste good - just not compared to real cheese.
i can almost stand the tofu cream cheese. BUt yeah, vegan smoked gouda - that can't be very gouda.

I don't think there's a simulation that I've liked. I mean, if the simulation were that good - there would be no need for the real thing.
The problem is generally trying to make it taste like something else that it completely isn't.
Low-carb had that problem when I was on it. Low-carb pizza? No, this is fucking nasty. Low-carb pasta? Bleh. Just make a recipe that is low-carb but its its own thing. Same with vegan shit.

The problem is generally trying to make it taste like something else that it completely isn't.
Low-carb had that problem when I was on it. Low-carb pizza? No, this is fucking nasty. Low-carb pasta? Bleh. Just make a recipe that is low-carb but its its own thing. Same with vegan shit.
Tsrh

fried cauliflower is fine but don’t call em wings

Status
Not open for further replies.