[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009201820200920081408.jpg

you in the hospital Immi???

Yes, for a day and a half. The air quality exacerbated my COPD and I had another heart attack Friday evening.

God bless the American healthcare system
635E221E-F44B-4A5E-92CA-1FE27F781A4B.jpeg

When the ambulance came to get me, the hospital I was in last year (also the one where my pulmonologist and cardio people are based out of) was on “Divert”, meaning they weren’t accepting ambulance intakes. I had to go to the next nearest hospital and it was awful.

I wasn’t fully admitted to a real room but was hoping I would, because then I could’ve been transferred to the other hospital. They had room in their cardio wing, just the ER was backed up. It always is.

I need to follow up with both my pulmonologist and cardiologist soon. I can’t function at all. For now, they put me on a massive dose of prednisone which I’m hoping kicks in soon.

Thanks for inquiring. You are a dear, and no ozzy you dumbass, it’s not because I’m hoping to “get with her”.

Made some fried green tomatoes with green tomatoes from the garden, used the Binging with Babish recipe.

Never had them before. Pretty decent. They're almost like a deep fried pickle.

And here's the yield from Audrey III, the single squash plant that took over 3 planters.
Unless you had another squash variety (they cross easy), you should save some seeds from Audrey's progeny. That's kick ass.

more pollinator pals. it's starting to get colder so I imagine before long I won't have many more days to chill with all these bees and wasps
Lovely photos. I love insect close-ups. I have a grasshopper shot I took a few years ago where you can see the veins in it's eyes.

pretty sure you resorting to calling someone a wife beater is the epitome of getting mad online.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: august
Status
Not open for further replies.