[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have our own cuisine. Like America, we only have a only version of dishes from other nations.
Not true - American Southwest cooking has a many ingredients and dishes that came strictly from the Americas.
All New World Beans - kidney, navy, pinto, black,northern bean. Basically all the kidney shaped beans. Europe only had peas and pea-beans, i.e. chickpeas, broad/fava/marrow beans, lentils and common peas. All of those are peas, not beans. Soybeans and mung beans are both from China.
Corn
Tomatoes
Peppers
Potatoes
Pumpkins/Squash
and most of their relatives.
:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Like America, we only have a only version of dishes from other nations.

Nice phrasing, retard.

But if I understand the gist of your post, you have stolen your “cuisine”, which is on par for a nation descended from criminals and outcasts. That explains your constant negativity.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Nice phrasing, retard.

But if I understand the gist of your post, you have stolen your “cuisine”, which is on par for a nation descended from criminals and outcasts. That explains your constant negativity.
They do have one original dish from looking at his avatar - boogers. "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose." :fly:

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Lol I live it when you guys pipe up about shit you don't know anything about.

Learn what Australian bacon is first before you claim some else hasn't got their shit straight.
since I've been living in canada for about 20+ years i think i have extensive knowledge of what GOOD CANADIAN BACON IS.

It appears that you sir are the one piping up about shit you know nothing about ie: CANADIAN BACON

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
since I've been living in canada for about 20+ years i think i have extensive knowledge of what GOOD CANADIAN BACON IS.

It appears that you sir are the one piping up about shit you know nothing about ie: CANADIAN BACON
Just let him be. If he didn't have here to dump his shitty superiority complex, he'd probably be beating his wife.

Just let him be. If he didn't have here to dump his shitty superiority complex, he'd probably be beating his wife.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Not true - American Southwest cooking has a many ingredients and dishes that came strictly from the Americas.
All New World Beans - kidney, navy, pinto, black,northern bean. Basically all the kidney shaped beans. Europe only had peas and pea-beans, i.e. chickpeas, broad/fava/marrow beans, lentils and common peas. All of those are peas, not beans. Soybeans and mung beans are both from China.
Corn
Tomatoes
Peppers
Potatoes
Pumpkins/Squash
and most of their relatives.
:lol:
A quick google tells me kidney beans came from south America. Whoops!

Nice phrasing, retard.

Lol stupid seppo doesn't know his own countries history and open mouth inserts foot.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

Lolololol... Learn to read, fool. I said you don't know what AUSTRALIAN bacon is. Fucking tard.

Wow. Resorting to claiming I'm a wife beater? Are you that fucking desperate to insult me that you need to resort to lows like this? Classy.

Throw a bunch of people in a new country, with a bunch of new ingredients that are different from what they're used to, and they'll come up with new shit that becomes regional cuisine.

It's the story of newfoundland food, it's the story of cajun food, it's the story of canadian and american chinese food, and countless other things. Pizza as most of us know it is American, not Italian, even though it's vaguely derived from the Italian dish.

I'm sure Australia has plenty of regional cuisine too.

Throw a bunch of people in a new country, with a bunch of new ingredients that are different from what they're used to, and they'll come up with new shit that becomes regional cuisine.

It's the story of newfoundland food, it's the story of cajun food, it's the story of canadian and american chinese food, and countless other things. Pizza as most of us know it is American, not Italian, even though it's vaguely derived from the Italian dish.

I'm sure Australia has plenty of regional cuisine too.
Pizza isn't Italian? Wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.