[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
200804700IMG06771.png

electronic contact tracing, lol. Whats that.

All ours is carried out by a physical person calling you and asking who you were near.
New thing they're trying out in Canada.

Install it and your phone pings out an ID every so often using BLE, and listens for IDs from other phones. Also downloads IDs of covid positive people from Health Canada's servers and checks against IDs received over the last few days, and it'll alert you if a match happens.

BLE is cool shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

Install it and your phone pings out an ID every so often using BLE, and listens for IDs from other phones. Also downloads IDs of covid positive people from Health Canada's servers and checks against IDs received over the last few days, and it'll alert you if a match happens.

BLE is cool shit.
science, motherfuckers.

BLE is cool shit.
MARK OF THE BEAST! THEY ARE TRACKING YUO! NWO! NWO!

BLE is cool shit.

yup. apparently over 1M have downloaded it

i did, i mean if anyone is spying wtf do i have of interest really?
my nudes? please! half of southern ontario has seen me naked.

everyone in my family has this app now . hope it ever alerts me

grandma still has a cold so I've got the kiddo home with me again today. it's just a regular cold so far as we know, but with everything going on we are playing it safe so she doesn't get the cold and then risk her immune system being taxed already and she gets exposed. she's had colds before, & RSV, so it's not like we are bubbling her or anything, but jfc I don't think my heart can take the stress of "is it really just a cold?" right now

grandma still has a cold so I've got the kiddo home with me again today. it's just a regular cold so far as we know, but with everything going on we are playing it safe so she doesn't get the cold and then risk her immune system being taxed already and she gets exposed. she's had colds before, & RSV, so it's not like we are bubbling her or anything, but jfc I don't think my heart can take the stress of "is it really just a cold?" right now
are those freckles? I thought it was impossible for that kid to be any cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.