[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s right with this .... i agree
it’s not really racist, if he knows what’s good for him. This is more a safety thing. He may want to go there. But they may not want him there
Thank you. It's about standing out. Last time I was there some teenagers grabbed my ex's ass and my car got broken into. Not worth going to the theatre for.
that mall aint one of em. And even the places around here that are "that", named Old Pioneer City, areas of east baltimore, etc its fine if you dont fuck with people and go during the daytime
theyre all just high crime areas. You dont wanna stand out, standing out could just as easily be wearing expensive shoes while being Tibetan as it could be being white and dressed in a 3 piece suit
You're contradicting yourself.

If you attract attention by being white you don't go places where being white will attract the wrong kind of attention.

I don't go to dundalk for the same reason. Don't look trashy enough to fit in.

there were always plenty of white people at the mall when I was there, it wasn't always a majority/greater than 50%, but it wasn't so few that I stood out like a saltine in a spotlight

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
200714756IMG20200714164721.jpg

Thank you. It's about standing out. Last time I was there some teenagers grabbed my ex's ass and my car got broken into. Not worth going to the theatre for.
I'm sure you know this, but the reaction was based on the way you said it. Noticed how @Domon just referred to an area as 'high crime'? That's the real issue that you want to avoid and it has nothing to do with the color of people's skin. White guys will stab you too.

You're contradicting yourself.

If you attract attention by being white you don't go places where being white will attract the wrong kind of attention.

I don't go to dundalk for the same reason. Don't look trashy enough to fit in.

i suppose calling the mall “too dark”
was a little meh but i totally understood what you meant and it’s about safety in a high crime area

i don’t think you’re racist, @APRIL does tho. she’s the KKK Killah of the forum. she looks out for all
racism and shakes her bony fingers and un-gravies all your posts. beeee careful

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
i suppose calling the mall “too dark”
was a little meh but i totally understood what you meant and it’s about safety in a high crime area

i don’t think you’re racist, @APRIL does tho. she’s the KKK Killah of the forum. she looks out for all
racism and shakes her bony fingers and un-gravies all your posts. beeee careful
A little meh? That was blatant racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.