[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
No hall monitor, I was going to ask how he knew the guard was a mexicant or that the people in the photo were fillipino, but if he didn't edit it then fly or drool did and I didn't want to step on their toes

it’s not really racist, if he knows what’s good for him. This is more a safety thing. He may want to go there. But they may not want him there
the reason the mall made me anxious is the volume of people, not the color of the people nor their behavior toward me or my melanin deficiency. it's just a big ass mall.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL
the reason the mall made me anxious is the volume of people, not the color of the people nor their behavior toward me or my melanin deficiency. it's just a big ass mall.

when i was in ATL back in March and I went to death mall AKA Lenox Square Mall (on a saturday) i was shittttiiiing my pants and had the worst anxiety.

my friends had told me that area had lots of crime and being in ATL there were obviously lots of POC

but you know what scared TF out of me being on that mall????

being hit by a bullet in a mass shooting by a crazy white dude.

that’s it.

when i was in ATL back in March and I went to death mall AKA Lenox Square Mall (on a saturday) i was shittttiiiing my pants and had the worst anxiety.

my friends had told me that area had lots of crime and being in ATL there were obviously lots of POC

but you know what scared TF out of me being on that mall????

being hit by a bullet in a mass shooting by a crazy white dude.

that’s it.
Cracker ass crackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.